WE NEED THIS

MrFly

Who agrees with me? A server that has the map of Newcraft and vector city. You get a pre picked job such as writing stories, lumberjack and other things. It is tekkit based and you have to pay electrical taxes. Also police officers and of course there would be governments. Like dictatorship, communism and freedom (America). Within those three governments the King/Ruler/President makes all the rules from there on out. Who agrees this would be majorly fun?

...lol. Americanism much?

Btw, if I'm the dictator, I want my people to call me the "Tsar". I always thought that sounded better than just king.

Think he meant that he wants a constitutional presidential bicameral democratic republic, similar to or identical to America's system. Or he's just very proud of his country.

Anyways, a Tsar is an emperor - his power is, like a king's - inherited unless he (Obviously) manages a coup d'etat. If one is simply a dictator then one does not necessarily pass on power to one's children.

...Then again, I'm just being picky about governments and their differences - maybe instead of a 'dictatorship' he meant an autocratic government with centralized power.

why on earth would I want to play a game that is basically real life, but worse?

Seconded, I play video games for escapism - too much complexity or realism and it actually takes me out of it.

Life sucks - a job, school, and soon a child to raise? Why would I want more of that in my entertainment? Like jakj once said, "The more complex the mind, the simpler the play needs to be."

• 1 month later...

Not really, since they don't, well, exist anymore. :D

And I'm pretty sure tzar, tsar and czar are all accepted forms, even if auto-correct doesn't agree.

They were all called that throughout Russian aristocracy, but the latest one before the stalinist revolution was czar.

They were all called that throughout Russian aristocracy, but the latest one before the stalinist revolution was czar.

The spelling has been changed over the years from Tzar to Csar to Czar and back again. All three are technically correct.

That's the literal translation, but in this precise context, that's the title given to the "kings" of the royal monarchy of the old russia, before the USSR.

So they actually were wiped out, even if one survived the stalinist revolution, as the title is no longer used