This Looks Shopped

Schilcote

I apologise profusely if this is the wrong place for this thread.

This Looks Shopped is a forum game in which an image is repeatedly modified with Adobe Photoshop or any of its competitors.

Rules:

1. Your modification may not completely obscure or destroy any previous modification- though you can modify a previous modification. (I.E. if I pasted a dog in the image, you could paste Justin Bieber's head onto the dog's, but if you posted an image of an elephant over the dog I'd be quite upset)

2. Once the image gets too cluttered, we shop the whole thing into a new image, preferably a high-rez one so we have room to work, and keep going from there.

3. No JPGs, or any other lossy image format. PNG FTW.

4. When you begin working on your shop, post a placeholder indicating that you are doing so. We do this because shopping takes time, and if someone else starts shopping while you're working on yours, large messes can and will ensue.

Anyway, original image:

3d-fantasy-landscape-wallpaper-1280x800-

And, the first shoop.

biebaloon.png

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it, but it's the character Kamina from the anime "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann."

Got ninja'd.

Would you be surprised that i have never seen/heard of that? ;) Is it any good?

If you like action and epic manliness (And anime, duh), I highly recommend it. Watched it twice, and it never got boring.

Thanks. It looks interesting. When you say you watched it twice what did you mean Xylord? You watched all the episodes twice?

At a year's interval. I don't really know why, I got a punch of nostalgia for some reason. I am a bit of an anime watcher, to be honest, but Gurren Lagann is one of my favorites.