Ah... I think it says "Off Topic"

Yeah, I have... but I think some people don't really understand that...

those people are faced with a harsh rebuttal at the hands of either me or someone else

EDIT: you might also want to change your avatar, memes aren't really allowed here...

I dunno, curiosity would get the best of me.

You're an exception. Most of the users on these forums (Read: The stypid ones and the ones that don't post. I mean, seriously, there are less than 100 people who consistently post [once a week]) don't bother to read the stickies.

You're an exception. Most of the users on these forums (Read: The stypid ones and the ones that don't post. I mean, seriously, there are less than 100 people who consistently post [once a week]) don't bother to read the stickies.

oh stop it green, you're making me feel special

Am I just crazy, or are all of the topics on this section about Tekkit? I thought this was for OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION...

this section is, and has been used, for all kinds of topics unrelated to minecraft or technic. additionally, you're not the forum topic police, stop pretending to be.

many people post stupid crap here because they can't figure out the bug board "click here to submit a thread" button, or they think it's a safe bet because "off topic" means "anything goes and therefor no one will yell at me for posting my let's play here", which it doesn't.

also, while I did say that about you and bridezilla, Jorcer, more than 0 is not a high bar to reach ^_^v.

this thread has derailed far enough at this point I think.