Flying Ship Question?

SoulikDERPDERPDERP

What was I thinking. Of course the tekkit video, how could I be so stupid.

So. To get started building the flying ship, you're going to want to

Good point, ya you will need the supplies that are required. From there follow Valkon's advice,

It would be worth it to mention you will need the necessary materials to build the ship. Also, remember to make the airship with the airship materials.

I already mentioned the supplies part but good point. OP make sure you build it with airship materials and not housing materials (unless it is a housing airship) or nuclear reactor materials (unless it is a nuclear reactor airship)

It would be worth it to mention you will need the necessary materials to build the ship. Also, remember to make the airship with the airship materials.

That is true. Once you've gotten those materials, be sure to

I already mentioned the supplies part but good point. OP make sure you build it with airship materials and not housing materials (unless it is a housing airship) or nuclear reactor materials (unless it is a nuclear reactor airship)

Me and a friend were going to build a reactor airship once, but we realized we couldn't. We found that the one thing preventing us from doing so was

Yay!!!1 (I would be more surprised if you were older seeing as I am 18...)

*Is 20 and immediately got the reference* :(

OP, if you can't find any blue paw marks, then that means your graphics card is like Hushful's: A cool blue ranch Dorito, and a duck ate it.

You'll need to get a new one and definitely remove that duck.

Seagulls aren't as much of a problem. They will fly into your computer and steal the Doritos, but the ducks... they'll actually nest inside your computer, slowly chipping away at the Doritos, and they're almost impossible to detect until it's too late. Not to mention they lay eggs in the recesses of your computer so that when they die or are removed, a new duck will appear to replace them.

Seagulls aren't as much of a problem. They will fly into your computer and steal the Doritos, but the ducks... they'll actually nest inside your computer, slowly chipping away at the Doritos, and they're almost impossible to detect until it's too late. Not to mention they lay eggs in the recesses of your computer so that when they die or are removed, a new duck will appear to replace them.

Most of the time it is just easier to get rid of your hardware (and the duck and eggs in the process) and get a new computer. Some people can spend years fretting over their duck infested machines and it drives some over the edge.