The GreenWolf Report: Report 6: Interview with Jakj

GreenWolf13

• Moderators

Considering "jakj" stands for "John Anthony Kazos Jr.", according to the Youtube channel...

ohh... didnt see that one. My curiosity is sated, then.

But there are some girls who have boys name.

I'm disappointed: Making fun of my verbal diarrhea is all well and good, but this was GreenWolf's idea, and you should not have shit all over him for it in his own thread. Go derail one of mine and leave him in peace.

Thank you jakj. I thought you were very well spoken, which is one of the reasons I wanted to interview you. I'm not too bothered by the thread de-railers, but I'd prefer if they went and de-railed a thread somewhere else.

This interview and the responses were very informative. Thanks GreenWolf and Jakj for taking the time to bring use these unique insights into the modding community.

Your welcome. It was a learning experience for me as well, as some of jakj's opinions and biews are very insightful and help to understand the moddinf community much better. I'm trying to get ahold of Sct to do anninterview with him, but he hasn't answered my pm. In the future I'll be doing more interviews, but don't worry, the regular essay style reports will also continue.