Update!!!!!!!!

nich1275

The self entitlement is strong in this thread.

Nothing stopping people making, and updating their own mod packs.

But I suspect a rage quit would take about five minutes, when everyone asks why you haven't updated the mods you have no control over.

(directed mainly at op)

With 1.4.2 just released, it's apparently no hope for tekkit 1.4.2 in the near future... since mods still haven't been updated to 1.3.2 after this long time...

Most just waited for 1.4 before updating. Looking at it, most of the mods which aren't updated are already in closed Beta, and if TC3 is anything to go by, it isn't that much effort to update from 1.3 to 1.4

huh? I'm confident it didn't. Where did you get that idea?

Um, if you go to the bukkit website, it is rather prominently displayed all over the front page? Scroll down the bloggy article things on the left side and you can see the dates for when they released recommended builds for the different updates. As you will see, September 28 was the RB for 1.3.2.

In fact, three days ago, they even provided their first developmental (non-recommended) build for 1.4.2.

Um, if you go to the bukkit website, it is rather prominently displayed all over the front page? Scroll down the bloggy article things on the left side and you can see the dates for when they released recommended builds for the different updates. As you will see, September 28 was the RB for 1.3.2.

In fact, three days ago, they even provided their first developmental (non-recommended) build for 1.4.2.

Uh, "Craftbukkit", there's a difference. You can't run mods on a normal bukkit server.

Uh, "Craftbukkit", there's a difference. You can't run mods on a normal bukkit server.

http://dl.bukkit.org/downloads/craftbukkit/view/01460_1.3.2-R2.0/

What does it say in the huge green button? "Download CraftBukkit, Recommended Build" for 1.3.2

If there is some other specific VERSION of craftbukkit that tekkit requires for something, then fine, but you need to specify that. You just said "craftbukkit," and the regular bukkit IS called craftbukkit.

However, I have never heard of any such thing. My main non-tekkit server, the VoxelBox, has an entire modpack that we mad of client side mods, and we are running on 1.3.2 and have been for quite awhile.