I need a good Tekkit Seeds

newcutter12

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, try Jaffa. You DO spawn in Taiga, but if you go . . . north I think? For about a minute, you will find an amazing plains biome. Nearby on the border of a swamp is a tunnel going straight down. This leads to an amazing cave system with 28 exposed diamonds and TONS of gems and such! Oil is common off the coast or in the desert. Cacti for waterproof. All in all a very good seed for just about anything!

• 3 weeks later...

Try this seed. It spawns you right on the edge of a jungle and a forest biome. There's tons of iron, and I mean TONS, in the forest. Pretty epic. (Don't put the dashes in. I did that so it'd be easier to read.)

2013-10-19_17.29.25

539-207-747-207-101-8412

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oil spawns are randomized after world gen, so there is no promise of oil at all, as has been said earlier in this thread.

The randomness of the oil spawns is dependant on the seed number that you put in not randomly generated after start. I had a friend test this seed on his computer at his house and he still had the same oil wells at the exact same location, so oil is not randomly generated after world gen but generated based on the seed number.

Hidden

Oil spawns are randomized after world gen, so there is no promise of oil at all, as has been said earlier in this thread.

The randomness of the oil spawns is dependent on the seed number that you put in not randomly generated after start. I had a friend test this seed on his computer at his house and he still had the same oil wells at the exact same location, so oil is not randomly generated after world gen but generated based on the seed number.

The randomness of the oil spawns is dependant on the seed number that you put in not randomly generated after start. I had a friend test this seed on his computer at his house and he still had the same oil wells at the exact same location, so oil is not randomly generated after world gen but generated based on the seed number.

Historically oil spawns did not respect world gen seed and were infact completely random. Good to see someone on the BC team decided to correct that oversight.

Historically oil spawns did not respect world gen seed and were infact completely random. Good to see someone on the BC team decided to correct that oversight.

So unless they changed the generation code itself, all of the old oil-rich seeds people gave ignorantly become valid now?

AHahhaaaaha.

No.

*slaps self*

Cross MC version definitely won't work.

Classic seeds will still be random.

Lite the same.

Current tekkit: I'm just assuming sohn is using the latest and didn't just screw up the test or miss-interpret similar spawns as identical. I can't be arsed to verify right now and for all I know he and his friend connected to the same server, saw the same oil spawns, and called it identical world gen.

So yeah. If true I applaud whoever at BC finally tied oil spawns to the worldgen seed instead of a quick and dirty time seed.

Cross MC version definitely won't work.

Classic seeds will still be random.

Lite the same.

Current tekkit: I'm just assuming sohn is using the latest and didn't just screw up the test or miss-interpret similar spawns as identical. I can't be arsed to verify right now and for all I know he and his friend connected to the same server, saw the same oil spawns, and called it identical world gen.

So yeah. If true I applaud whoever at BC finally tied oil spawns to the worldgen seed instead of a quick and dirty time seed.

Sorry but I had not realized that I am not using the latest version of Tekkit so if the seed does not work that is probably why

• 1 month later...

Guys, try Jaffa. You DO spawn in Taiga, but if you go . . . north I think? For about a minute, you will find an amazing plains biome. Nearby on the border of a swamp is a tunnel going straight down. This leads to an amazing cave system with 28 exposed diamonds and TONS of gems and such! Oil is common off the coast or in the desert. Cacti for waterproof. All in all a very good seed for just about anything!

I know its a bump :P But I am playing on the jaffa seed, do you have the coordinates for the tunnel, I've been on the jaffa seed for a few days now setup next to a volcano, I dont think I travelled far from the spawn, but I've found a few holes on the edge of a swamp/jungle biome border which probably arent the ones heh and only found a couple of diamonds thus far

• 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...