Honeydew on my tekkit server :O

logoster

Wow, DXWarlock, just wow. I just face-palmed myself so hard when I saw that.

Seriously I had no idea who it was, my experience of hearing "yogscast" has extended to hearing people on the server reference it and something about them at minecon, usually in line with the same people that talk about MLP, and 'brohoofing' each other..

Since YouTube has been around, I have yet to subscribe to watch and series on it.

Consider me old and old fashioned..But I really cant see the point, as a 40 year old guy, wanting to watch some people screw around in a game in a youtube video :P

So Why facepalm because I don't know who some youtube guys are? I dont watch that other guy either that seems to be extremely popular, the one that sits in front of the cam explaining to me what OTHER videos he found on youtube are about...

I went and watched one of the yogscast videos out of curiosity to see what it was all about after the guy above you pointed out he was part of it . Wasnt for me, Just sounds like any random Teamspeak channel chatter and humor...but with the video of the game its going on in included with it.

Sorry I'm not 'hip' enough to want follow the latest youtube crazes :P

I didn't watch a Yogscast video until about Minecraft 1.2.5 came out. I got Minecraft at 1.3 Beta. They're not totally necessary to watch if you like Minecraft, and not everyone likes them. You shouldn't really be surprised if a guy who's not a kid has never seen their videos, it probably just means he has a life which he doesn't want to spend watching videos for kids :)