Honeydew on my tekkit server :O

logoster

Or people should obey the rules in this Oligarchy so that they don't get kellered......

I don't even know why I got probated and I'm too afraid to ask the mods. I hadn't been on the forums for days, then yesterday I logged on and I was fine. Then I posted a help thread and as soon as I clicked Post and the thread loaded, I was probated. D:

We could cower in fear and hope that the mods take mercy on us

So your saying that you break the rules and hope the mods don't see it? Even though they look at pretty much every thread?

I don't even know why I got probated and I'm too afraid to ask the mods. I hadn't been on the forums for days, then yesterday I logged on and I was fine. Then I posted a help thread and as soon as I clicked Post and the thread loaded, I was probated. D:

Look at your help plea and see if it was already addressed in the stickies, that is the most likly reason

So your saying that you break the rules and hope the mods don't see it? Even though they look at pretty much every thread?

Look at your help plea and see if it was already addressed in the stickies, that is the most likly reason

Impossible. I was probated the second I posted the thread... I'm thinking either I got probated for a different reason at the same time (awful coincidence) or they have an automatic thread scanner that got mine wrongly. Plus the thread doesn't break any rules, I checked. :/

EDIT: Nevermind. I was probated from before. The front page still shows your reg avatar when you're probated. themoreyouknow.jpg. They prolly didn't like my fervent anti-EE comments from a few days ago... Oopsie. Oh well, guess I'll be peeing in a cup.