Mod Pack Help with server

PETERKILLER125

• Discord Moderator
  • This link should provide a clear process for converting a custom client modpack into a server.
  • Always provide the crash-report (in addition to other relevant logs) when requesting support for a crash.
  • Always provide the API URL or a link to the Platform modpack page when requesting support for a custom modpack.
  • What server process are you using? Forge, KCauldron, Thermos, etc.?

A little sleuthing has turned up this as the likely custom modpack in use: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/happiyshardtech.777222 . Be aware that copy.com is terminating their service in May.

• It is considered bad form to provide the options.txt/optionsof.txt files with your modpack archive. Doing so will overwrite any local client settings.
  • Using FastCraft and OptiFine together is asking for trouble.
  • Some of your mods are absolutely ancient. For example: Your RFTools version is 2.80 released over a year ago while the current 1.7.10 version is 4.22 released a couple weeks ago. You need to audit all your mods and ensure that you are using the most recent, compatible versions.
  • Your MasterChef mod is not from a legitimate source. Any mod named in the format "ModName-Mod-1.7.10.jar" is highly suspect. Your (illegitimate) MasterChef mod is version Alpha-4.0 while the current version is Release-5.0.

Step #1 in turning a custom client modpack into a server is making sure the client modpack is 100% complete, functional, and balanced. Trying to make a server out of a pack which is less than that will be a frustrating endeavor.

* i am using forge as a server the latest

* the crash report its already linked and its above it (if your asking about crash log its deletes it with out saving so i copied it from console)

6 hours ago, plowmanplow said:

Using FastCraft and OptiFine together is asking for trouble.

*i have no clue why its trouble

*i know some mods are out dated i have no clue if this causing players reload game have world load correctly i may fix that next update (i will not use solder be cause it so confusing as fuck and no video about it)

• Discord Moderator
  • The link you provided contains data from the server console. It would be better to provide a pastebin of the contents of the /logs/fml-server-latest.log as well as the most recent crash report in /crash-reports/ if one is being generated.
  • Both FastCraft and OptiFine do "sneaky stuff" with rendering and optimizations. There is a higher than zero likelihood that they will conflict as they have done in the past. Use both at your discretion/peril.
  • If you are unwilling to update your mods to be compatible with the version of Forge you are using I will be unable to assist you.

*yes all the mods and forge have been updated from 2.1C

*when ever the server loads it discards all errors so does not give me a crash or log file as it never ran

*Witch one is fastest Optifine or Fastcraft?

(took me 2 hours finish the updated versions for the mods so now i think it fix some of problems that i had)

Edited by PETERKILLER125
Forgot

• Discord Moderator
  • Your /bin/ folder contains too many files. The /bin/ folder should only contain the modpack.jar file.
  • Your Master Chef mod is still painfully out of date and from an illegitimate source. Why have you not fixed this?
  • Your WTFCore is multiple versions out of date and has a known issue with Mystcraft.
  • All your CoFH mods are still out of date.
  • ProjectE is out of date with known critical issues.
  • Your OptiFine is out of date with known issues with the current version of Forge for 1.7.10.

I was able to launch your client pack in my dev environment (BareBonesPack) with no changes to the /mods/ or /config/ folders. I was able to start a Forge 1614 server by removing the two client only mods: JourneyMap and OptiFine. I was then able to connect to that server using your client.

Why are you not following my instructions? How can you expect to improve your pack if you ask for my assistance and do not follow my guidance?

• Discord Moderator
  • Resource packs do not belong in modpack archives. Your pack has ballooned by over 100meg by adding that texture pack. If you want to offer a texture pack, provide a download link on your platform pack page, don't put it in the modpack archive.
  • Your OptiFine is still out of date.
  • At least some of your CoFH mods are still fatally out of date.
  • Your WTFCaveBiomes mod is fatally incompatible with your WTFCore mod and must be updated.
  • You are missing the TextureGeneratorLib mod which the WTFCaveBiomes CurseForge page clearly states is required.

I will ask one last time. Why are you not following instructions from here or following the directions of the mod authors for their mods?

Edited by plowmanplow

On 3/12/2016 at 8:49 AM, plowmanplow said:
  • Resource packs do not belong in modpack archives. Your pack has ballooned by over 100meg by adding that texture pack. If you want to offer a texture pack, provide a download link on your platform pack page, don't put it in the modpack archive.
  • Your OptiFine is still out of date.
  • At least some of your CoFH mods are still fatally out of date.
  • Your WTFCaveBiomes mod is fatally incompatible with your WTFCore mod and must be updated.
  • You are missing the TextureGeneratorLib mod which the WTFCaveBiomes CurseForge page clearly states is required.

I will ask one last time. Why are you not following instructions from here or following the directions of the mod authors for their mods?

yes i have updated all mods that you said here then it fixed the crashing problem :)

now server stable and works :) 

thank you -updated to 2.2B-