Matt Mohwinkel Community

ronnelie

Heh. I'm going to go ahead and be the one to break the sarcasm combo here.

Welcome here ronnelie! The explanation of those answers is that it isn't in our habits to have a thing such as an "introduction" around here, it's against our religion or something. Have fun around here! Once passed the sarcastic frontier, we're a very warm community. In all the meanings.

Maybe his neurons are individualists?

You mean, like the Portuguese Man-of-War, the jellyfish that is actually made of thousands of individuals cooperating even though it looks like a single organism?

This guy/community

JNuNo.gif

Gotta love XVIIIe century scientific drawings.

A bit of a longshot of you, no?

Thanks for the interesting what'sitsface, but I don't think individualists would bind themselves to something that requires other people to survive.

You kiddin? It's called society. How many people would just wind up dead if Government closed up shop and stores stopped selling goods? What's that? I have to hunt and gather my own food? I can't go to a doctor when I'm sick? My toilet and shower don't work anymore? Cheque please :suicide:

--You kiddin? It's called society.--

To be more specific, I was referring to extreme individualists. The kinds that grow their own food (and load their own ammunition). The kinds that want no taxes, but yet not anarchy somehow.

A bit harshly put of me though, I meant something were they would need people on a day to day basis.