Need help solving a ticking entity crash

I have been using the platform to service a self-constructed mod-pack for me and a few friends, we run roughly 140 mods. While I have decent experience hosting servers, especially ones that feature my own mod-packs, I do sometimes have trouble solving issues when my experience and research comes up dry. My research showed that the same error has occurred for people running AE2 (solved) and normally relates to problems with mobs. I cannot see either of these being the problem. Paste bins below contain the crash log, and the server log. I hope this is the right place to seek help for this issue, some other helpful information: the problem seems to be connected to the world file, single player worlds and new server worlds function fine, and it should not be a RAM issue as I run the server with a dedicated 8 gigabytes of RAM.

Crash Log: https://pastebin.com/yTEnvZTD

Run Log: https://pastebin.com/bgTCpGf9

Edited by GermanMofo

I would suggest using the forge config (config folder) and set these two variables to true:

# Set this to just remove any TileEntity that throws a error in there update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
    B:removeErroringEntities=false

# Set this to just remove any TileEntity that throws a error in there update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
    B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

Due to "reasons" that can be read above, I would suggest returning the values back to normal after fixing the issue.

Now the question is what did the erroring golem do and how to make him never repeat that mistake.

"Entity Type: Thaumcraft.Golem (thaumcraft.common.entities.golems.EntityGolemBase)
    Entity ID: 356
    Entity Name: Clay Golem
    Entity's Exact location: -2361.00, 64.00, 1473.95"