Mekalin

Can someone please help me with this crash log?

Question

So i have been playing for about a week now and its been going smooth until a few days ago where out of nowhere i cant get back in my boyfriends server, it will let me select his server and it will say "logging in" but 3 secs after that it just crashes without any error sign or pop up and takes me back to the technic launcher, we tried a few things to try and fix it but no luck yet and i have no idea how to read the crash logs so here it is, any help is very appreciated! 

http://paste.ubuntu.com/16229724/

Edited by Mekalin

9 answers to this question

Strange. Can you connect to other servers? Does it work?

The server owner should remove your player data from the server (backup those first for safe keeping), those are located in in the playerdata directory in the world directory, backup and remove only the one with Mekalin's UUID. This will remove all items/xp from Mekalin's inventory and reset any armor. Try it, keep the backup playerdata for later.

Looks like the data for your player on this server is corrupted, the game is trying to show an item and it crashes unexpectedly.

We would like to see the fml log from that server from the time you are trying to login. Warning: fml logs have the chat conversations, you need to edit the log to remove them before posting it publicly for obvious reasons.

This is the fml log from your client, we need the fml log from your boyfriend's server. Read my pervious post carefully.

The server's fml log should be like thousands of lines (or more), this one has 101 lines :| and it's not from the time of your crash. Not enough data to help.

For the record: the issue here is the server, not your client. Your launcher is ok.

Here's an image of the folder that the logs are held in.
http://puu.sh/oIIsI/496a801604.png

Here is the file in the image that is on 05/04/16

http://paste.ubuntu.com/16268124/

This one is fml-server-3.log

http://paste.ubuntu.com/16268328/

This one is from fml-server-latest.log

http://paste.ubuntu.com/16268368/

Other than these files, I'm unsure as to how to get the any other specific one you may be speaking of unless told otherwise.

But by all means, if you see the file in the list of the first picture please let me know so I can retrieve it for you. Thank you for all your help!

im glad to know its not my client that is causing the problem, so all we would need to do is find the item that is causing me to disconnect and we would be good?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)
    • By xPriority
      Hello, so today i got a new laptop and installed mc launcher on it and wanted to install some modpacks. When i clicked the modpacks section there was no info about any modpack as you can see in the picture I attached, nothing was happening if I was trying to install any of the modpacks. I tried searching for other modpacks but nothing as well. I hope there is a fix to this. Thanks!

• By amvandreel
      A few days ago I downloaded Minecraft Java Edition in order to to play with Shivaxi RlCraft, with my friends.  I have been unable to launch RlCraft for this entire time, and have tried waiting up to 20 minutes each time.  I currently have 64-bit Java downloaded and 3.5 GB allotted.  I am not sure what else I can do to make this work, and I would love to know that I didn't waste $27 on this process.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!
    • By simovero
      Hi guys this is my very first post here and i wanted to ask you what was going on with the modpack i have created recently!!
      Whenver i try ti run minecraft the mods won't load and it will just be a vanilla minecraft. I have no idea of what i am supposed to do, hopefully i will get some help
      This is the link so you can check: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4iw536knz7vb9v/redengineforgestock.zip?dl=0

Sorry for my english since im not a native speaker.
    • By scooby9999
      I am very new to this platform, I got it today, so 
      Version: 4.534
      This is definitely a launcher problem. I sort of downloaded 4 versions of technic, which was probably my first mistake and sounds stupid, but here I am anyway. I opened up the first one I installed, and it was offline. It gets to the point where it says "Querying update stream 0%", stops there for a while, then opens the launcher. Upon opening, it says Discover is unavailable, news is a black screen, and it won't let me open modpacks on the launcher. I've read through like at least 8 different other columns on this help trying:
      -Uninstalling and reinstalling Technic.
      -Turning off my firewall for 10 minutes and restarting technic.
      -Using a VPN to install and boot up technic.
      -Running as administrator.
      -Restarting my computer/ Turning off my computer, waiting for 10 seconds, then turning back on.
      -Turning on beta streaming mode
      -A combination of any of these.
      My logs are really long, and I don't know where specifically I should be looking, so I can produce my logs if needed.
      I get this error every single time, and I just don't understand why. I've been searching through all the other posts about why this is happening, but nothing has worked. I had installed technic on a different computer a while ago that also ran windows 10, but now technic refuses to work.