Faulty ModPack

Noah_is_a_New

Hello my name is Noah and I was trying to create my very first modpack, I followed the instruction listed on the technic website and got to a point where I thought I had finished the pack. But when I play the pack, it just pulls up regular  Minecraft. The pack is called Noah_is_a_New and it is in 1.7.9. Thank you to anyone who helps in advance.

Edited by Noah_is_a_New

1 hour ago, Noah_is_a_New said:

Hello my name is Noah and I was trying to create my very first modpack, I followed the instruction listed on the technic website and got to a point where I thought I had finished the pack. But when I play the pack, it just pulls up regular  Minecraft. The pack is called Noah_is_a_New and it is in 1.7.9. Thank you to anyone who helps in advance.

Yes, very faulty indeed. Your modpack is a 1.7.10 modpack and not a 1.7.9 modpack (looks further down in the list), contains 1.8 and 1.9 mods, contains mods from questionable sources and finally, you capitalized the folder names which you shouldn't do. Finally, change the filename in your bin folder from "modpack.jar" to "modpack".