Why Steam is so Awesome

ngamer2001

I'll give them all a fair shake. If even one of them is remotely worth playing, i'll have gotten my moneys worth, and then some.

Oh yes I think ill eventually get up to it.

But not within the first few months of playing, seeing as I just bought ARMA (DayZ) and Hitman Absolution

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would i do that... I think I have the right of free speech am i right? or am I right?

you actually don't have any free speech rights in a private forum (like this one). also, no one is stopping you from speaking in the first place, we're laughing at you because you said something that makes no sense, failed to explain it to any degree, then erroneously claimed free speech.

you actually don't have any free speech rights in a private forum (like this one). also, no one is stopping you from speaking in the first place, we're laughing at you because you said something that makes no sense, failed to explain it to any degree, then erroneously claimed free speech.

I don't care now SHUT UP

I don't care now SHUT UP

:lol:

Do i give a crap... no i don't.

:lol:

I saw many steam haters before and now.

Proof or exit.

oh and the might not be on THESE forums but others sure,

Would not this entire thread have gone better on a different forum, then?

I don't care now SHUT UP

hey, don't blame me. you're the one going off about freedom of speech, not me.

Do i give a crap... no i don't.

obviously not, that's why you dedicated two whole posts to informing us about how little you care.

I saw many steam haters before and now.

oh and the might not be on THESE forums but others sure,

so why are you here denouncing these phantom haters when they're wherever the hell they supposedly are?

because it's my birthday today, I'm going to let you off easy for being a toolbox.

edit: curse you torezu! curse you and your ninja ways! :argh:

hey, don't blame me. you're the one going off about freedom of speech, not me.

obviously not, that's why you dedicated two whole posts to informing us about how little you care.

so why are you here denouncing these phantom haters when they're wherever the hell they supposedly are?

because it's my birthday today, I'm going to let you off easy for being a toolbox.

I said I saw people who hate steam now can we please stop thank you

I said I saw people who hate steam now can we please stop thank you

whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold on up here. you're telling me that you saw people. people who, upon investigation you believe to harbor negative attitudes toward water vapor? well fuck me sideways, that makes everything alright then! I mean, damn if even one person hates steam anywhere ever, we've clearly got work to do, you know what I'm sayin'?

I really hope you do know what I'm sayin' actually, because I sure as hell don't. if you figure it out, could you tell me please?

Also, happy birthday freak.

thanks!

Hyvää syntymäpäivä, Freak.

En ymmärrä miksi sinä olet täällä, kuin voisit olla ulkona ryyppäämään?

I'm gonna guess this is something along the lines of happy birthday in a language I don't recognize. (polish? am I close?)

so, thanks!

Happy Birthday random guy on the internet!

thanks, random other guy on the internet!

google translate says finnish. I'm going to go with that. also I'm not out boozing because I am not the boozing type. I'm the kind of guy that relaxes and plays video games all day on his birthday then has home-made mac and cheese for dinner because it's delicious. (none of this kraft BS. we're talking the real deal.)

Sounds nice, enjoy yourself! But what is this mac and cheese I keep hearing about?

Oh and yeah, It's finnish. I'm free from school the rest of the week to celebrate my countrys independence.

Please no-one make a joke about independence and wombs.

google translate says finnish. I'm going to go with that. also I'm not out boozing because I am not the boozing type. I'm the kind of guy that relaxes and plays video games all day on his birthday then has home-made mac and cheese for dinner because it's delicious. (none of this kraft BS. we're talking the real deal.)

This is how I spend almost every day...