[1.1.1] Small Whitelisted Community Looking For Nice Players | Tekkit Legends

Yo1yo20

Hello everyone!

I just got a Tekkit Legends server hosted with 4gbs of RAM and I'm looking for a few mature people to come join, preferably with some Tekkit experience. I'd like to build a nice, fun, and helpful community. The server will be whitelisted so if you're interested reply to this with your IGN, age, and a little about your tekkit experience. The goal here is to build a nice, mature community where we can all have fun.

Also I wasn't going to add any plugins because I want to play the mod pack in its pure form, therefore I am looking for people that can be trusted not to grief and what not. Although if people would prefer to have some plugins we can do that. Let me know if you're interested!

Edited by Yo1yo20

Hey everyone, My name is Joey, I am 16 years old

My timezone is CEST but i can be online most of the time since i have vakation for 6 weeks

I woud like to join this server and play along side people

I am a verry nice person if i say so myself i can be online most of the time 

My IGN= JoeyUP   My skype= joeymilan1

If i woud to be accepted to this comunity i woud be very happy, have a nice day and i'l hear about it

Bye

Edited by [email protected]

IGN: armymax615

Ive played alot of tekkit, made it to "endgame" alot... so i wanna meet some new people and play

3 minutes ago, armymax615 said:

IGN: armymax615

Ive played alot of tekkit, made it to "endgame" alot... so i wanna meet some new people and play

How are we going to obtain the IP adress when we are whitelisted?

As long as you guys act mature your age is not a big deal. My names Alex and i'm 18 myself. I sent the first two people who replied with messages with the IP and whitelisted them and I'll do the same for you two.

IGN: finfire

Experience: I didn't play tekkit really much but i saw a lot  of youtube videos and i know some basics of the modpack... Maybe you can help me,i would really appreciate it.

Edited by finfire

IGN: TeleCompter

TEKKIT EXPERIENCE: Ive been playing tekkit since it originally came out, and recently have been feeling nostalgic about the good times I had in my old whitelist server and would love to reconnect. My expertise is making bars and tracks.

hello, i am writing for 2 people as my friend cannot create an account on the forums.
My IGN - Harambe_Returns

His IGN- nitch42
Both me and him have a lot of experience on different minecraft modpacks. Mainly tekkit classic. I am aged 16 and he is 19.
Just looking for a friendly community.

IGN - bittenfleax

I played Tekkit Classic since the day it came out so for a lot of years now. Completed it multiple times. Played Tekkit Legends for a few weeks and is basically what I am looking for due to Tekkit Classic being fairly saturated now.

Now got the hang of it due to older items still being in.

In game name - Steel_OverMetal

Age - 17

History - I played a large amount of classic Tekkit back when it was new and fresh off the 'shelf so to say', and I've only just come back to Tekkit legends to get a fresh start, and I'm looking for a fairly small community that i will be able to get along with.

Also - new to the forums so how would i know if i have been accepted or declined?

Hello my IGN is cjditto my age is 14, my email is [email protected], my Skype is cjditto and so is my steam and my history with this mod pack is semi-little but that's due to the fact that i skipped a year of minecraft to play other games that my friend were currently playing, but I am determined to learn more about the technical/machinery side of mod packs as i have always played magic/rpg mod packs. However I have quite a bit of spare time and am also very persistent and will grind to help myself and others. I have also run a server with me and my friends and do know about the struggle of running a server however big or small, especially with griefing and other such annoyances, all i hope is that you give me a chance and if it is your will then ban me. I hope that you will consider this offer but i understand if you do not want me in your server. 

Also sidenote, how will I know if i am accepted (new to this fourms stuff)

Edited by cjditto

My younger brother and I would love to join!
We have been playedTekkit in the old days and have recently rediscovered our childhood obsession.

Brynn
IGN: luiniel
Area of expertise: Equivilent Exchange, Farming, Redstone, Machines, Architecture

Ronin
IGN: grimid
Area of exppertise: Computer craft (quite an advanced programmer), Machines, Architecture.

We used to play on another Tekkit Legends server but we reached end game and grew tired of it. We would like to start over.

Edited by Luiniel

I'd love to join, this is exactly what I've been looking for!

IGN: HoodieNinja_7

Experience: I'm something of an old school tekkit fan, but I prefer the newer versions of Minecraft and am looking for a safe community to learn the ropes of Legends without worrying about huge and nonsensical banned item lists or players with unfortunate intentions.

Bonus! I've got a 100% clean ban record, without so much as a kick for poor conduct. I'm probably the least problematic player you could have.

IGN: TMPDRuthless

Experience: Me and My friend Kiwi are learning as we go and have been playing on  a server for the past day learning everything we can. (We are also fast learners so dw)

IGN: kiwi238

Experience: Same as Ruthless 

:)

Edited by tatum

IGN: Oneironz

Experience: I have hosted tekkit and direwolf20 server previously, always small servers and always had a ton of fun! This time, I am looking forwards to join someone else's server, being the host can get tiring :P

Hopefully you allow me to play in your server, playing survival alone can get very, very boring.

Hope to hear from you soon!