[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

In other news, I'm going to add XyCraft Machines, and get the server actually going tomorrow with a final build 1.3.0-21. And platform.

Sooooo, "final" build as in it'll be a beta server for the next week or so, then after it's pushed to recommended, no more server restarts for a long time, right?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo, "final" build as in it'll be a beta server for the next week or so, then after it's pushed to recommended, no more server restarts for a long time, right?

No, final final build. I assume XyCraft Machines has bee thorougly tested, took forever as is.

Edit: I just spent 10 minutes posting a donation thread explaining why you shouldn't donate to me :P.

No, final final build. I assume XyCraft Machines has bee thorougly tested, took forever as is.

Edit: I just spent 10 minutes posting a donation thread explaining why you shouldn't donate to me :P.

Yay no more beta!

I do run a server.. I also don't actually like most of the modmakers, just their work.. There's a few i do respect, though.

I don't particularly like CovertJaguar, and there is something about Soaryn..

EDIT: ned we need to talk privately, i'll tell you the bases coords. (We haz a turtle army :D)

So yeah, squashing bugs and trying to get things working. Hopefully I'll have a new beta build for you guys soon. And this one will have textures.

Oh, cool, if you could get it done in the next hour or so, I can include it in stable release

1.3.0-21!

Ruins mod was kinda buggy last time I tried it. And from now on I keep a changelog.

Definite no to DynLighting - that causes lag. Not sure about multimine either, but I'd be ok with the other ones.

We do have Dimensional Doors, right? That mod is awesome.