[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Guest Ysharma

server lists, mantaining a thread like our old one, but not allowing anyone to apply there, spreading the word, youtube videos, live streaming and uploading to the art art fart area.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

server lists, mantaining a thread like our old one, but not allowing anyone to apply there, spreading the word, youtube videos, live streaming and uploading to the art art fart area.

Note that I'm switching technic battles to the modpack fully RIGHT NOW.

Feel free to lock this thread, if you deem necessary, moderators.

Guest Ysharma

This means a map reset correct? and I may not be able to play for quite a bit, because my parents definition of a fucking friday is working on Algebra II. Fuck.

NOPE, too short. Again andrew lets move whitelisting to our forum as well, update to the server pack and become independent of tekkit. It will be easier to spread information, manage crappy applications and manage applications overall, it will also allow companies to easily spread secret information to their employees.

Too short? What more information do you want?

Guest Ysharma

Your fucking kidding me right? Check applications that have been accepted. How much longer until dimwits figure out how to fill up an application form

Your fucking kidding me right? Check applications that have been accepted. How much longer until dimwits figure out how to fill up an application form

What I gave you was a lot more than what I told my current employer, and I've been working in the same company for five years. This is a GAME. You're forcing people to pointlessly elongate their applications with generic content. Hell, some of them are as long as mine. Let me double-space my application, then look at it again.

Guest Ysharma

What I gave you was a lot more than what I told my current employer, and I've been working in the same company for five years. This is a GAME. You're forcing people to pointlessly elongate their applications with generic content. Hell, some of them are as long as mine. Let me double-space my application, then look at it again.

If you've never wrote more than this in an application im guessing you didn't go to college or went to a mediocre one? If you can't meet our standards don't try double spacing or using point X.

And one final post, on the battle-redux forums, I couldn't really figure out this issue. (not overly tech savvy.) When I tried to join it said I needed this crap ton of mods still. Explanation? I know this seems stupid.

Ah, that was the 25566 server, and not white-listed on 25565

1.4.7? I saw a ton of posts saying to use 1.4.6, but ok.

Dangit. Ysharma. You are an amazingly helpful person. Would you like to be even more helpful and give me a detailed walkthrough on what to do with this zip file? I can't find .minecraft or minecraft.jar or anything. My minecraft is really jacked.

1.4.7? I saw a ton of posts saying to use 1.4.6, but ok.

Dangit. Ysharma. You are an amazingly helpful person. Would you like to be even more helpful and give me a detailed walkthrough on what to do with this zip file? I can't find .minecraft or minecraft.jar or anything. My minecraft is really jacked.

Change the techniclauncher to custom zip, hit options, paste in the link.

...I apologize for my incompetence, but I'm still not seeing anything.

I open Technic Launcher. I go to the selection menu and select the Blue Creeper Head Labeled Custom Mod. I then go to the bottom right corner of my launcher where it says options. I change it from recommended to manual and click 1.4.7. There is no area within said options zone to right-click and paste anywhere...

...I apologize for my incompetence, but I'm still not seeing anything.

I open Technic Launcher. I go to the selection menu and select the Blue Creeper Head Labeled Custom Mod. I then go to the bottom right corner of my launcher where it says options. I change it from recommended to manual and click 1.4.7. There is no area within said options zone to right-click and paste anywhere...

You see the white box, right? Press Ctrl-V to paste it in.