[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First step is pretty much done, waiting on Mercalyn for some info for step 2. until then the main forums will give you a 404 error. If you need to use the old version, (i will lock it once i begin conversion) use this link:

http://tekkit.artisansrepublic.com/Mybbarchive/ Screw it, you guys will have to wait.

Just fyi server uptime is about to fall to 50%

Which igns?

Update: The forums actually moved over all the sections and posts. They are just invisible. Me and mercalyn are working on it

Update: Yeah the permissions need fixing. Im gonna let Mercalyn fix the actual forum design, then Ill patch spam bots. Locking down registration for now

Already loving this new software, the ACP is soo much more powerful

@andrew Im looking into setting up solder on our subdomain on artisans, that should make updating much quicker

EDIT:

Most permissions are fixed, all the forums and threads are viewable, but I still have to fix the permissions for the companies personal areas. We still need to fix our plugins and enable anti-spam, but for now we should be done. Mercalyn is working on fixing the forum graphics. Cheers!