[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO ONE USE THE FORUMS, some very delicate work is going on and accessing may fuck it up. Glsl shaders wont work. i tried installing it onto the modpack patch im making, me and mercalyn are working on textures,

BRB, logging into the forums...

It's a private pack, don't need perms for one.

Believe me. I know.

I was just asking because I went to the trouble of linking every mod in my pack to its site and it was quite the hassle. I don't even want to try and get PM's from all the modders for permission.

Andrew Im setting up a beta build of the new build Im working on. Im posting it on my account. If you want to try it out ill give you the link. at the moment most functionality features have been added. We are waiting on graphics from Merc.

I'll do it, Sharms.

Also, I'd do a Sphax texture pack, even if it means hunting through hours of renditions and combining them. I sometimes use a FTB version since it's *kinda* close to what we have now.

Somethign is fucked up

nuking launcher. I think there may be something wrong, luckily i have copies of all my work

I cant open the technic launcher. It wants me to downgrade to java 6. But then the modpack wont work. Ive nuked everything. Fuck.

...lol I am laughing RL actually. Thanks.

Also, am I doing the Sphax thing? It shouldn't be too hard and if I can get it done fast enough I might look about for even more packs :) But Sphax is cool, so. I sometimes like to use default however, cuz it's cool too.

So... Ysharma's Technic is dieing/being retarded, the server is down/broken, and the site seems to have made no progress that i can see. is it just me or are things looking bad right about now?

EDIT: I always join things late >_> if i had joined this server earlier on, i would have had a company setup already and a foothold if this new and exciting world that so far I've only scratched the surface of with SSP and CSP. (CSP meaning creative single-player.) Anyway, wishing you all (the staff of this wonderful server which I haven't been able to see) good luck with fixing any problems. And to Andrew, hopefully you can do whatever you're doing fast, or we all can just wait till it's done, so we can play on this server which again i haven't even seen at all. only idea of the server is from the pics in the last version of the main post.

EDIT 2: forgot to mention, best modpack ever, combines FTB and Tekkit and then some! only mods I have to suggest at this point are the backpacks mod, Twilight Forest, and GLSL Sonic Ethers shaders mods/shaderpacks (Which doesn't work appearently). If only this could be updated to 1.5.X so as to take advantage of the new features, unless there's a mod to add that gives us 1.5.X in 1.4.7...

Total spelling errors while typing this that were caused by my computer being too slow to recognize this high-end keyboard's keys: (95)!

Total clicking errors while working on this where the computer is trying to be too fast and predict what I'm gonna do before I do it while seriously failing at this: (15)!

Total amount of fun to be had with this server(probably) and this modpack(deffinitely): INFINITY AND BACK AGAIN 70,000 TIMES OVER!!! *makes a face that is meaning happier than "XD": ":{D" (":D" with a "{" moustache)*

I believe that 1.5 is not coming for a very long time. Resetting the map will piss me off. I am against resetting a map when most of the features a new version offers is already possible via the mods we have. Having to start off from new every 1-2 months sucks. Especially for those of us who can only play on weekends. I for one am completely against resetting the map until a major consensus of players agree. Lets make this like the TBR maps of old. We have only reset because of these two reasons: nuking of world, hurricane corrupting world, switching to a modpack from tekkit, switching to tekkit lite from classic. Until the players want a reset I think we stick with this map. screw 1.5