[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

Did that and the same thing. I did everything to the letter that andrew said to do for it to run.

Defeats the purpose of a modpack, no?

Edit: Couldn't we just manually install that one missing class?

Good idea. How might I do that?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did that and the same thing. I did everything to the letter that andrew said to do for it to run.

Good idea. How might I do that?

Well, the ore dictionary is (I think) implemented by forge alone, so it could be a case of downloading a new forge. But I'd also try drew's suggestion, java tends to throw the weirdest errors at you when something isn't configured right.

And now I can't log in to the forums, OR download the mod-pack. does anyone have a manual install version of this? the new Technic Launcher is bugging out and saying "error parsing platform response" every time i try to add it, since the one i added a long time ago is now broken. When i try to remove the old one it just keeps re-appearing. i just have no flippin' idea what the heck is going on this week between the forums, the mod-pack, and my internet. if there's a manual install version, please tell me. I can't get on the forums, couldn't get on the server, and now the mod-pack hates me. please help, this is just getting ridiculous now with all this other crap that's going on on my end offline and online.

And now I can't log in to the forums, OR download the mod-pack. does anyone have a manual install version of this? the new Technic Launcher is bugging out and saying "error parsing platform response" every time i try to add it, since the one i added a long time ago is now broken. When i try to remove the old one it just keeps re-appearing. i just have no flippin' idea what the heck is going on this week between the forums, the mod-pack, and my internet. if there's a manual install version, please tell me. I can't get on the forums, couldn't get on the server, and now the mod-pack hates me. please help, this is just getting ridiculous now with all this other crap that's going on on my end offline and online.

I accidentally deleted your forum account/Ysharma did. Reregister. Also, the server is down for the moment, and from what I know, platform is having issues.

I accidentally deleted your forum account/Ysharma did. Reregister. Also, the server is down for the moment, and from what I know, platform is having issues.

Thanks for the info. I'll re-register ASAP. I wanna see what you've done to the forums while I've been gone :P

Well, the ore dictionary is (I think) implemented by forge alone, so it could be a case of downloading a new forge. But I'd also try drew's suggestion, java tends to throw the weirdest errors at you when something isn't configured right.

I already did what Drew said as I said before.

How do I re-install FML? I'm guessing that installing it on vanilla then replacing the bin folder would work but I'm not to sure.

Them kaker crew peeps were saying stuff about the platform servers being overloaded because of the huge popularity...

I already did what Drew said as I said before.

How do I re-install FML? I'm guessing that installing it on vanilla then replacing the bin folder would work but I'm not to sure.

Yeah, that'd be best. As FML overrides a bunch of stuff...

Them kaker crew peeps were saying stuff about the platform servers being overloaded because of the huge popularity...

FTB doesn't have these problems. I bet you they wish they were complaining about overpopularity.

If its not getting a platform response then its on their side.Also I wouldn't count on downloading the modpack. There is a client side update that is coming out very soon. (the server will remain the same) Im personally doing this update and am working on it as we speak. Me and mercalyn are packing in new features, and I believe greenwolf is coding some stuff for us possibly.

No. It messed up moving his password. I emailed him a reset password. His account was there.

No. It messed up moving his password. I emailed him a reset password. His account was there.

Explains why it said "That username is taken" when trying to remake OtakuHalo and having to make OtakuHalo2 instead.

Wait... My mind is confused. How do you recommend fixing the missing class?

I suggest taking the missing class from a working version of forge and putting it into the not working one. As in take a clean version of forge and the modpack, look for files in forge that arent in the modpack, move them from forge to the modpack.

There are three classes in the Oredictionary which could've gone wonky, only problem is that the classes you'll find have obfuscated (weird ass) names... I don't know which obfuscated name corresponds to which deobfuscated (normal) name.

But before we try that, you all have tried all the options first? I wouldn't want to send you unnecessarily into the woods.

are you on a mac? have you tried installing client side mods? Speaking of client side mods anyone want any goods one in the upcoming build? The upcoming build is very basic. Connects client to irc, and by effect forums. Adds some client side mods for aesthetics. Graphical changes in the modpack. Me and mercalyn are working on the graphics right now. Should be out in 1-2 weeks

I double post because I have a bookmark at the top of my browser which directs me to the first page of the thread. I use the quick reply box, which then posts, most of the time i forget that I have posted maybe 5 minutes ago. And i dont give a crap about post count. What sort of status symbol is post count? it doenst mean shit to me

Well by the way you post it just seems like you do. Your post can wait 30 seconds for you to go to the last page and make an edit.

That's my advise. Take it or leave it. It just gets annoying.

I'm sorry for being an ass but it needs to be said. Its the rules. Take it up with a mod.

client side mod? I suggest... some sort of dynamic lighting mod? perhaps glsl shaders if possible? and maybe add a default texturepack to come with the pack if possible, which is compatible with some/most/all mods (like sphax)? (ik that doesnt count as a mod but whatever. and srry if i'm not as grammar-intensive as usual, just REALLY busy trying to combine voltz and tekkit for my friends.)