[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My domain expired. Fuck. Anyone willing to give me a domain?

Your domain expired? For the server or forums, because the forums are up for me... And if it's the server then that explains why it's been offline for me... Hope you can find something that works, but I have no server domains to donate. I use my only one for my own server that I never talk about on this thread or the forums.

...hope you get a better deal. I had to shell out 200+ bucks to get whitedrake.com from GoDaddy themselves. Thank goddess I already have decent hosting services at Dreamhost.net, I just have to wait til I can transfer the domain to them.

What the heck is that...

Just a random sqiggle thing I drew at one point, when trying to come up with a logo for Nedco.

I thought it looked pretty good, so I decided it was as good a choice as any other I would have probably come up with later.

... What? Dude, post like a sane person...

This is a guy whose avatar looks like the butt of a plucked chicken while it's trying to poop out a parrot's head. I don't expect anything gentlemanly from him, really. :iceburn:

This is a guy whose avatar looks like the butt of a plucked chicken while it's trying to poop out a parrot's head. I don't expect anything gentlemanly from him, really. :iceburn:

Yet, he's somehow the only current active leader of half the server.

Yet, he's somehow the only current active leader of half the server.

I know, the world works in strange and mysterious ways, yes?

The Wiki can use some contributions, if y'all bored enough.

But you all love me on the inside. Except for digidude possibly. He was very upset when he realized I had the dragon egg all along.