[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme a couple of days. I'm going to temporary route it through my family's old blog.

So we're gonna go blogging now?

"Dear Blog: Today I mined 30 diamonds, again, and blew up Quantum's base with a red matter bomb."

4 ruins, an obelisk, and an altar... You are lucky... At most I find one ruin, and maybe two obelisks...

Funny, I've had a scarcity of diamonds and moderate iron around FATE's location. But then again, I have this ravine that cuts into two closely adjacent hills.

EDIT: Odd, I don't recall that quoted post.

UPDATE: The forums team has implemented our very own irc channel. head over to our forums to check it out. (note you must have a registered account in order to view our irc.) It is on the main page only, however the team is working on getting our modpack hooked up to the irc. People on the forums can talk to people on the server, etc....

UPDATE:

Putting finishing touches onto the irc update for the modpack. Should be out tomorrow

I don't have much to do at the moment so I'm messing around on the wiki - don't expect me to add much in the way of pictures or anything particularly detailed since I'm on the iPad, but I'll see if I can scavenge a few pictures off other wikis and mod posts.

Am I the only one who has been having problems with the pack? I'm still white screening and crashing. Here are the logs if someone can figure out whats going on. I'm clueless at this point.

You're missing one of FML's ore dictionary classes. Are you sure you installed everything correctly?

For some reason I can't log into the forums if they're still at the "tekkit. artisanrepublic" link. It says my password wasn't moved over and i need a new one. i get the new one, and it still says that. Any idea what's going on? Now it's saying I've exceeded log in attempts and making me do that Play-Thru thing no-matter what I do. Even after i do it correctly it still gives me that message. after using the password I set and the one from having to request a new one it still gives me the message. I'm starting to get angry at this thing. Either something broke that needs to be fixed, or the internet hates me. either way, let me log into the site, or i'm leaving the server. between not being able to get on cause the stupid beta server and this, i'm starting to question why i went through 2-3 months of applying and re-applying and waiting just to be accepted.

EDIT: 6:02 am now, falling asleep while typing this. still not working. tried logging in one last time before editing this in, and it still is broken. i dont even know what's going on with the log in for me, but it's broken either way. i hope it's nothing i did while trying to log in before with the "get new password HERE" error. sorry if i seem different as far as my text structure or whatever goes, but as i just said, i've fallen asleep while typing this about 3 times. it's actually 6:10 now that i'm editing this in finally. and sorry if i broke any sort of off-topic-ness rule, but honestly, i'm too tired to focus or care really. I'll check back at about noon here to see if there's been any updates on this issue.

You're missing one of FML's ore dictionary classes. Are you sure you installed everything correctly?

I used the custom modpack (I do know how to use that as I have 7 custom packs working fine) so I have no clue why it wouldn't install right. What do I do to fix this?

I used the custom modpack (I do know how to use that as I have 7 custom packs working fine) so I have no clue why it wouldn't install right. What do I do to fix this?

Try installing it manually in this order: forge, coremods, mods. It could be coremods screwing shit up. (For example, playerAPI fucks up when you install it after a normal mod or before forge)

Try installing it manually in this order: forge, coremods, mods. It could be coremods screwing shit up. (For example, playerAPI fucks up when you install it after a normal mod or before forge)

Defeats the purpose of a modpack, no?

Edit: Couldn't we just manually install that one missing class?

Am I the only one who has been having problems with the pack? I'm still white screening and crashing. Here are the logs if someone can figure out whats going on. I'm clueless at this point.

On the new launcher go to the setting in the top right setting click it. Check the "Increase PermGen Size" box then log on.