Redpower close to done for 1.4.5

blurry

I think it'll be dungeons where the hallways continuously shift, change and get blocked off.

Awesome.

Wow, never thought of that. A dungeon that used frames (as both of you mentioned) to change it's floor plan. Either after you explored it or while you were in it.

Come to think of it, finding your way to a central loot point and as soon as you open the loot chest the path you entered by no longer exists and a new route must be found out.

That would be pretty epic.

Cool theories.

That's what the Nether was originally for. I think that a lot of people forget that, actually. It's meant to be a fast-travel dimension, so you move at 8x the overworld speed, but with 8x the danger.

btw, I don't want to make an "aren't we great post"

but looking around the web at just about every other RP thread out there, this is the only discussion where people speculated about the release date and then waited patiently.

Then when it was released for 1.4.6 there is only gratitude here... Not "omgz no 1.4.5, I has no idea how install it with MC, I CANT USE IT !" posts.

Maybe it's cause we been around for some time were used to the fact that people do all this stuff in their spare time I don't no. Just pleased our (real) member base is not full of ungrateful gits.

Self righteous post over.

btw, I don't want to make an "aren't we great post"

but looking around the web at just about every other RP thread out there, this is the only discussion where people speculated about the release date and then waited patiently.

Then when it was released for 1.4.6 there is only gratitude here... Not "omgz no 1.4.5, I has no idea how install it with MC, I CANT USE IT !" posts.

Maybe it's cause we been around for some time were used to the fact that people do all this stuff in their spare time I don't no. Just pleased our (real) member base is not full of ungrateful gits.

Self righteous post over.

Yeah, we're awesome like that.

I never understand why people think this forum is a website where cannibalistic alien werewolves decide which country we will nuke.

And to Nightkev:

What do you mean 1/8 of the danger? Until you can fly, Ghasts crush you under their steel boots of doom if you aren't carful. They're like creeper cannons!

Also: just a test. Flower Child / flower child / Flower child / FC

Did it work?

EDIT: Nope, doesn't seem to work.

EDIT 2:

Flowerchild

Apparently it only works if it doesn't have a space between flower and child

Did what work?

And Ghasts are pussies when you have a bow.

Whell, that explains why I have trouble with it.

I always forget to craft a bow. I only use it if a skeleton drops it. It failed me when I went after the ender dragon with a nano suit and a chainsaw.

Also, I was testing if flowerchild was automatically turned into dong princess.

EDIT: Now it works... I meant Flower()child into dong princess.