FTB info leaked, How does this effect Technic?

Cheap Shot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Innocent until proven beardy.

Naive. If Senator Flowerchilde Mcarthy catches wind of your facial hair you'll be brought infront of his House Unamerican Shavings Committee. Innocence doesn't matter to them, just whether you hold allegiance to them or The Enemy.

Of course being The Enemy, it will not end well for you...

Naive. If Senator Flowerchilde Mcarthy catches wind of your facial hair you'll be brought infront of his House Unamerican Shavings Committee. Innocence doesn't matter to them, just whether you hold allegiance to them or The Enemy.

It would cost them all their body hair to bring my face to "justice". All for a beard? No one would trade so much for so little, waxing is too painful. Let all beards instead grow in peace, no matter the barber, and forget the grooming kits used in the past. Those archaic and barbaric combs and razors of old have been retired. Trim, suave and respectable, that's what we are now. Look good to the future.

I know, I've seen it. I'll spare you the gory details... First, they will torture you until you confess you do have a beard. Then they take out this thing and shoot foam out of it, on your beard. (this may or may not actually occur) after that, they'll take this knife and murder your beard! D: They will do it slowly, painfully.....

I know, I've seen it. I'll spare you the gory details... First, they will torture you until you confess you do have a beard. Then they take out this thing and shoot foam out of it, on your beard. (this may or may not actually occur) after that, they'll take this knife and murder your beard! D: They will do it slowly, painfully.....

:ohdear: h-how many b-b-blades will they use?!

:ohdear: h-how many b-b-blades will they use?!

If you're lucky, they will only use one.... but if you're not, they will use multiple ones, 3 or 4 very small ones, to make the process last longer... I even heard they also use knives that aren't Sharp anymore, to make it more painful...

My beard is the mightiest of all. The one known as Slowpoke could not even gaze upon its majesty without having his head implode from the overly manly beard that stood before him. Don't worry Cheap Shot, as long as you have been eating your daily intake of Kevlar your beard will actually become face armor and impenetrable to blades of all types!

My beard is the mightiest of all. The one known as Slowpoke could not even gaze upon its majesty without having his head implode from the overly manly beard that stood before him. Don't worry Cheap Shot, as long as you have been eating your daily intake of Kevlar your beard will actually become face armor and impenetrable to blades of all types!

Dude, you're a wolf. I HOPE you have some beard.

Oh my god why are you all still using illegal Tekkit, everyone knows the Feed the Beard modpack is

1) up to date

2) has permissions from all the barbers

also I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend who saw it on the radio that yogscast is going to switch to feed the beard so that's pretty much it for tekkit I guess

Oh my god why are you all still using illegal Tekkit, everyone knows the Feed the Beard modpack is

1) up to date

2) has permissions from all the barbers

also I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend who saw it on the radio that yogscast is going to switch to feed the beard so that's pretty much it for tekkit I guess

Get out and preferably get bent as well please.

Edit: Look at my reading skills! Feed the Beard. Huh. I'm sorry for that then. My eyes casually scanned over it quickly. My sarcasm detector is broken, I must've borrowed it from Torezu.

Get out and preferably get bent as well please.

Edit: Look at my reading skills! Feed the Beard. Huh. I'm sorry for that then. My eyes casually scanned over it quickly. My sarcasm detector is broken, I must've borrowed it from Torezu.

Yeah, I was about to have your exact reaction, until I noticed "barbers" XD

This guy nearly got us into some nasty backseat modding.

Movies have taught me everyone has a 20 mile stretch of deserted country road with random stopsigns as part of their drive home late at night. Just wait for then.

And if you happen to be in Branson MO, just wait for the tourists. They will invariably be slow, crappy drivers.

technic pack is stupid and it will go down the dumps now. FTB will own the minecraft modpacks alongside the legal ones!! technicpack and its staff are now desperate because they won't generate as much ads revenue. these fuckers willl finially lose thier lifes for taking other peopls creds adn work. fuck you technic. say goodbye to the modpack community and have an asshole-licking experience

technic pack is stupid and it will go down the dumps now. FTB will own the minecraft modpacks alongside the legal ones!! technicpack and its staff are now desperate because they won't generate as much ads revenue. these fuckers willl finially lose thier lifes for taking other peopls creds adn work. fuck you technic. say goodbye to the modpack community and have an asshole-licking experience

:ohdear: Does that mean we'll lose our precious dongs?!

This guy sure is imaginative.