FTB info leaked, How does this effect Technic?

Cheap Shot

So guys, in an irc room Slowpoke said he was thinking of growing a beard, or maybe he was saying he already had one. It could have been that he was going to shave it? I don't know, It's second hand I have no chat log to support it. I think it's safe to say that we're all worried about the future of Technic now with this vital information come to light. Everyone flip the fuck out and get worked up about it!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousins cat wrangler knows his barber and I can confirm that he has indeed grown a beard. SHE says that HE says that it's a bit wispy and he shouldn't have bothered.

Also you guys need some kind of facial hair section on the forum. Comes the day when I'm hearing beard news in the Cafe.

It's okay guys, an FTB dev said to me in a random IRC under his username hotmama5050 that his beard isn't going to be in the pack and to also take off my pants and video chat him already.

I don't trust this source, there's something dodgy about it!

The beard will be there, you can count on it! Technic doesn't stand a chance against something like that unless...

Cheapshot, you must be trained in the ways of the beard master by the facialhair monks of Icantthinkofagoodname mountan! You must endure weeks, months, even years of gruelling training until you finally become... A Beard Guardian!

Good luck, and don't forget to write!

Goatee is inherited from the Beard class, so having a goatee is the same as having a beard, just more refined.

Don't understand all the hatred though, beards (and derived styles) and mustaches are both derived from the root FacialHair class. If not for an active effort on the part of some stylists and facial-hair-enthusiasts to create drama and garner attention, beards, mustaches, and sideburns of all styles would easily grow fine on the same face.

Time for me to inject some malicious code to put a stop to this.

import trains.UglyTrain;

public class Ugly {

public Ugly() {

UglyTrain chooChoo = new UglyTrain();

chooChoo.hit(this);

}

}

public interface Fat {

void pullIntoGravityWell(Object other);

}

public class YoMama extends Ugly implements Fat {

//Ew

}

EDIT: forgot to include the import statements.

-Snipped Da Codes!-

I have badass LUA scripts...

Guys! On every CC computer you have, install this as startup!

function FTB()

while true do

print("FTB IS BAD!")

end

function whatIsFTB()

term.write("What do you think FTB is: ")

Input = read()

If input == "bad" then

term.setCursorPos(1, 2)

print("You thought FTB is: ".. input)

print("This is CORRECT!)

else

FTB()

end

whatIsFTB()

Ororoororo. Just put this as your startup file!

os.shutdown()

Mod Question, am I allowed to put this? In the spoilers I mean.

Also, BRB, I'm putting this somewhere where the FTB crew may find it... (Does the FTB irc channel sound good?)

We need to sue them! They have no permissions for growing beards, and this will totally hold in court!!!

I don't have a beard... I shall be the judge. CheapShot? You don't have permissions for using their beards... Shave it off please, before you enter the courtroom preferably.