XyCraft

slektomper

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys.....Soryan fixed his texture derps....

Yay! :D But I almost forgot, what about the particle derps? :P

XyCraft adds some interesting features, especially the no-fuss Fabricators and the sweet multi-tanks. However, it does have its issues, especially when said multitanks lag, which they tend to do. A lot. Myself, I personally don't like the ridiculously high amount of almost-useless Xychorium that spawns in worldgen; it inflates the ore counts to an annoying degree. XyCraft could be something; although the only reason we know about this mod is because its author is friends with a Youtube celebrity, it could turn out to be a decent tech mod.

I'd actually played with it before I actually heard of Soaryn. Granted, I was mashing everything together on MindCrack and trying to make it co-operate in ways it wasn't meant to :P. The Xychorium isn't too bad, you could use it aesthetically, as with the crystals. There's my arguments, Mr. Dragon. Also, Multitanks don't lag so much at my end here. It's more the Steve's Carts tree farms he uses, and the way he disposes of his Quarry junk (Tossing it into the air, voiding it through an obsidian pipe.)

Maybe a public release will be comming soon and opened modpack permitions? I despraly want to make my pack on FTB.

I'd like to try your pack, when you release it sometime. Maybe we'll see a change, depending on how the mod works later on FC2. :P So it's time to wildly speculate. ;D

I already have my pack here with it, I just want to make make a pack on FTB thats the same so users from technic AND FTB can play on the same server together. If you want look for indusrial age. Its a whitelisted server but the pack is public.

Come on you lot, we're going off topic. :P

So, what do you think about the Scythe (Sythe)? Looks cool, I like how the durability is shown too :)

PS: Farming Derps is my specialty. :P XD

EDIT: I think that you need to be able to attach some string to it, so you can 'throw' it and have it return. :D

I'm thinking it needs to have an electric version.

But I don't get why IC2 tools don't degrade eventually... I mean, the drill head can't exist forever unless..

It's made of electricity.

If we could, those electric tools could wear out by holding less charge over time. At least I know mDiyo is doing that with his tools. (I still wanna throw the starter wooden tools into a fire.)

I don't think Einsteins theories apply in Minecraft.

And you think most logic does apply? You put basic materials on top of a wooden bench in a pattern and it magically turns into something more complicated. And you punch things to destroy them.

And you think most logic does apply? You put basic materials on top of a wooden bench in a pattern and it magically turns into something more complicated. And you punch things to destroy them.

You defy gravity. :P

I'm thinking it needs to have an electric version.

But I don't get why IC2 tools don't degrade eventually... I mean, the drill head can't exist forever unless..

It's made of electricity.

Maybe the drill sharpens itself?