XyCraft

slektomper

That's a cool texture pack :D, which mod is the compass on the top and the armour percentage on the top left corner from?

PS: The blue alloy wire looks somewhat unnecessary, blulectric blocks conduct blulectric charge. :)

The compass hud and Armor Status hud mods are both from here. I'm currently using the Soartex TP, but normally use Sphax(when it's mostly up to date)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The compass hud and Armor Status hud mods are both from here. I'm currently using the Soartex TP, but normally use Sphax(when it's mostly up to date)

Ok, thanks. :) Someone on the server i play on made an overclocker factory using a xycraft tank and two fabricators. It's stupendously fast o.o

I like this guys pumpkin pie farm. He has sugarcane pumpkins and chickens growing together, with golems harvesting and gathering the products. Then he has two fabricators making pies from what the golems gather.

That's cool. o.o I like the title he put on his series too. XD. One of my friends on a server did something similar, except using RP2 instead of thaumcraft.

and by "broken" i assume you mean used?

no i haven't its a mod that i want to use....but i like the original LP pipes better right now...

No, by broken, I mean broken, but it might be because I realised that someone had stolen the EU cable, so it jammed up XD. Both Applied Energistics and LP have compatability, so LogisticsPipes can use AE, through an ME interface. :)

No, by broken, I mean broken, but it might be because I realised that someone had stolen the EU cable, so it jammed up XD. Both Applied Energistics and LP have compatability, so LogisticsPipes can use AE, through an ME interface. :)

well that is cool i guess :o

might be tempted

out of curiousity how does AE like fabricators?

like keeping it supplied, i got one in my base set up to pulse with a leaver so all i have to do to make logic circuits (RP2 ones) is look em up in NEI fill it in with it, then i flick the leaver for 1 or 2...or more

well that is cool i guess :o

might be tempted

out of curiousity how does AE like fabricators?

like keeping it supplied, i got one in my base set up to pulse with a leaver so all i have to do to make logic circuits (RP2 ones) is look em up in NEI fill it in with it, then i flick the leaver for 1 or 2...or more

You use import bus + Interface = Done! :D It likes most mods, so long as you use the interface :)

so i guess a better question is

what doesn't it like?

Let's see... Not much, but Sneakypipes might be an issue, not sure how it works with Factorization and AE itself doesn't like Thermal expansion machines very much.

PS: I should get reacquainted with the new Logistics Pipes, I haven't played since the technic versions. :P

Let's see... Not much, but Sneakypipes might be an issue, not sure how it works with Factorization and AE itself doesn't like Thermal expansion machines very much.

PS: I should get reacquainted with the new Logistics Pipes, I haven't played since the technic versions. :P

Works fine with barrels. It is a bit funny with TE machines, but everything besides buildcraft pipes are.

Eh.

I think Algorithm may be making his own powersystem. His chat suggested he didn't like using

IC2 for his tools/machines.

And yeah, Xynergy is cool.

Ah, ok. I wonder how big the generator multiblock can be?... If xynergy makes its way into the public release soon, I shall be able to continue with my somewhat mad 'grand' ideas. >:D

PS: AE already has it's own powersystem, but there's no way of generating it, you can only convert it. It runs from MJ at a 5:1 ratio and Eu at a 2:1. Maybe he intends on converting the tools into that power system sometime soon? It needs a name, too :P (The name is currently *Units, as with normal science, I suppose :P)