XyCraft

slektomper

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matter Energy Currency :P

I think he said the max size is 12x12 or something?

I want to see moar multiblocks! MOAR

I thought 12x12x12 was tanks. :P

Anyone have more info on the gregtech/xycraft blowup?

Tonight on Morvelaira's stream there was talk about gregtech briefly meddling with Xycraft recipes, until some modders got involved and told the OCD little **** he didn't have to 'rebalance' every mod Gregtech is bundled with...

Well, the dev/s who makes gregtech try/ies. :P I wouldn't mind so much, if it was a config option that was disabled by default, I mean, using a lightningrod is kindof cool :P, as is some of the stuff in gregtech itself. :) But we are all entitled to our opinion :P

Jesus, it was about damn time someone stood up against that guy, even if it was just minor.

Well, you could have, You would have had quite a bit of user support, I want to add, but I told myself I wouldn't get into a dispute unless I was dragged in....

*Dragonnapping in progress* *Draws Nano Sabre*

Morvelaira's voice is extremely prettyful. Also, if you have heard KingLemming talk, he sounds like Nicholas Cage..

Also, why should storing liquids be expensive? Soon we can just place liquids down and use the ground as our storage..

Morvelaira's voice is extremely prettyful. Also, if you have heard KingLemming talk, he sounds like Nicholas Cage..

Also, why should storing liquids be expensive? Soon we can just place liquids down and use the ground as our storage..

what do you think i am going to use that quarry hole for?

Anyone have more info on the gregtech/xycraft blowup?

Tonight on Morvelaira's stream there was talk about gregtech briefly fucking with Xycraft recipes, until some modders got involved and told the OCD little fuck he didn't have to 'rebalance' every mod Gregtech is bundled with...

could i get a time stamp on that...i would love to hear it.

Have you seen Florastar's PAX video that she recently posted on her youtube channel? It's short, but shows her, Direwolf, Slowpoke, Slowpoke's girlfriend, Morvelaira, Morvelaira's husband, Tahg, LexManos, KingLemming, and other FTBers at their pub get together.

what do you think i am going to use that quarry hole for?

Quarries full of lava are fun. Just don't get them to close to wooden buildings.

20130423223154.png

Also make sure they don't leak into nearby ravines/mineshafts. My quarry dug into a dungeon, but the corner of the dungeon ended up intersecting a mineshaft complex that also connected to a ravine...

20130420041610.png

And the northern corner of the ravine opened up in a swamp.

20130423223238.png

In my next world I may connect several quarries around my base and fill them with lava to make a super sized lava moat. Or use PfF's pumpkin/melon/carrot/potato juices to make a massive veggie juice lake.

If I hadn't of turned off the pumps they would have kept swapping air blocks for lava blocks within the loaded chunks. The lava level within the quarry is ~3 or 4 levels higher than the grates the pumps are attached to, so the pumps don't just fill up to grate level.

If I hadn't of turned off the pumps they would have kept swapping air blocks for lava blocks within the loaded chunks. The lava level within the quarry is ~3 or 4 levels higher than the grates the pumps are attached to, so the pumps don't just fill up to grate level.

Yeah, they fill up to "container" level. If the "container" happens to be the open air/sky, well...

It's like

Ichor from pigs.

That sounds somewhat... vampiric... :P (Reading too muchmany books based on Greek & English Mythology again :P)

which some one said is greese....but then again singir had liquid ice in forestry for a bit :P

I think there's liquid nitrogen in now. :P

Yeah, they fill up to "container" level. If the "container" happens to be the open air/sky, well...

Hm... You make me want to try pumping the void full of lava and see what happens :P

Someone said there was molten bacon.

mhmmmm

Sev, why do I get the feeling that you would spawn Molten Bacon in the world as soon as it is added? :P. There's liquid Glowstone, which is apparently a planned addition, and liquid redstone, and something else which I can't remember. :P

Yeah, I will spawn molten Bacon.

I know 'bout liquid glowstone. Funny story, the logic behind it is that glowstone flows upward in the nether, and condenses in the crystals. Some guy on FTB forums told Lemming that and Lemming liked the logic so.. yeah.

And liquid ender is what you can't remember. It teleports you away.

Yeah, I will spawn molten Bacon.

I know 'bout liquid glowstone. Funny story, the logic behind it is that glowstone flows upward in the nether, and condenses in the crystals. Some guy on FTB forums told Lemming that and Lemming liked the logic so.. yeah.

And liquid ender is what you can't remember. It teleports you away.

Ah, that's right... :P I wonder what would happen if I used RP2 to pump steam into the world? I would't mind making the sea molten ender and seeing what would happen. Liquid glowstone would be kind of funny, but cool :P Sky oceans! :D

Mystcraft world of liquid ender....destory the stone blocks you spawn on.

that would be interesting....

Yes, it would :P. Mystcraft age of liquid glowstone? I wouldn't mind building a house out of redstone lamps or light blocks in an age of molten redstone :P The only downside is that I'd have to use a warded door, or build it above ground, not to mention that the redstone signal would mess with all my machines. :P