XyCraft

slektomper

The glass/lamp tunnel-tree he made... O.o

At least the tool he made looks very efficient for mining.

EDIT: What the heck... a tool that spawns these things? Oh, I get what he's actually making, but jeez... At least a tunneler isn't too bad.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that just grease?

steam is a liquid...wooden ladders don't burn in lava...1 block of water stops any fall...

i would say your right....but this is minecraft...not real life...

NO! Molten bacon is the nectar of the gods! Melted in the magma crucible of Notch, Meat taken from the rarest of the pigs, the "cheapspork".

thought it was "expenspork"

The glass/lamp tunnel-tree he made... O.o

At least the tool he made looks very efficient for mining.

EDIT: What the heck... a tool that spawns these things? Oh, I get what he's actually making, but jeez... At least a tunneler isn't too bad.

he made it as a "herp derp i was bored" tool i hope he leaves it in for creative mode haha....want to use that in a void age...

He also made a really cool version of a pick that excavates a 3x3 cube of whatever material you're digging in. It kinda works depending on the block, TBH.

I hope he thinks to add that in, would be nice for hollowing out structures even without any drops.

He also made a really cool version of a pick that excavates a 3x3 cube of whatever material you're digging in. It kinda works depending on the block, TBH.

I hope he thinks to add that in, would be nice for hollowing out structures even without any drops.

BC Filler?

Sometimes a evil overlord just wants to poke a few holes in the walls of his mountain lair without any complex machinery.

Wait... Leth is becoming evil too? Or is this just stating the fact that people like Aldersch and I would like it?

Wait... Leth is becoming evil too? Or is this just stating the fact that people like Aldersch and I would like it?

Does "corrupting" a young lady count as evil? Because she said she was 18...

On topic, though: what pipes work with Valves? I'm having some issues with getting a waterproof one to work.

Plus the filler doesn't drop blocks, whereas his tool will.

I suppose if you're really old fashioned, you could come up with ye olde destruction catalyst, or the one from Xenophob3's reliquary.

--[kaboom!]--

On topic, though: what pipes work with Valves? I'm having some issues with getting a waterproof one to work.

What type of waterproof pipes, and in which direction? :)

but if you have some other means of pumping lava into the multitank...

Hmm, I do believe they should work, but I never tried them.

As for other means of doing it, liquiducts, liquid tesseracts, and RP2 pipes all do that. I don't know what mods you have, but you should at least have RP2. If you don't, shame on you.

i think that is what the itemIO is for...but i don't think you keep the capsules...use buckets

That's kind of what I meant by free liquid transposer, not the extraction/put it back in ability. Impatiently waiting for the powernet... *Crosses Arms* (Because there's no fingers in MC :P)

You can use machines from TE to keep the cans from being destroyed. It's what I used before switching over to tesseracts. But I don't know if you have that option (running DW20 pack here. Lost track of whats in what since I switched).

What I meant was do valves allow you to keep the cans, without the use of TE or equivalent mod that has any kind of similar block.

EDIT: Just had a look at the stream, the glass structures look like they'd be great instant houses :D XD

What I meant was do valves allow you to keep the cans, without the use of TE or equivalent mod that has any kind of similar block.

EDIT: Just had a look at the stream, the glass structures look like they'd be great instant houses :D XD

Idk.

No, the don't allow you to keep the cans.

I like how you can stick tanks together to make super capacity multitank structures...

20130416163857.png

I'm currently using this multitank of nether lava to try to fill in this max sized quarry hole...

20130416163315.png

I started the RP pump before going to bed and now the lava is up to y level 10~11. (I had to start a second nether pumping station to keep the tanks from draining to fast)

It should be fun to watch the lava start filling in the neighboring dungeon.

I like how you can stick tanks together to make super capacity multitank structures...

--snip--

I'm currently using this multitank of nether lava to try to fill in this max sized quarry hole...

--chomp-- [:3]

I started the RP pump before going to bed and now the lava is up to y level 10~11. (I had to start a second nether pumping station to keep the tanks from draining to fast)

It should be fun to watch the lava start filling in the neighboring dungeon.

That's a cool texture pack :D, which mod is the compass on the top and the armour percentage on the top left corner from?

PS: The blue alloy wire looks somewhat unnecessary, blulectric blocks conduct blulectric charge. :)