XyCraft

slektomper

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However cool 3d time sounds, the current string theory (or better said, the new one (as there are loads of em) with built in support for gluons, gravitons and sfermions) doesn't allow that. It only allows 2d time. Which, in a sense, is way cooler in this context than 3d time. Think of a five dimentional cube storing liquids O.o

However cool 3d time sounds, the current string theory (or better said, the new one (as there are loads of em) with built in support for gluons, gravitons and sfermions) doesn't allow that. It only allows 2d time. Which, in a sense, is way cooler in this context than 3d time. Think of a five dimentional cube storing liquids O.o

12*12*12*12*12?

12*12*12*12*12?

Yeah (3 space ds and 2 time ds), so: if you alter the cube in any way, for example: adding liquid would not only affect how much cubic metres it would fill but it would also bend time around it, thus changing the size of the tank, thus changing the amount of cubic metres stored per time, thus changing the time bend, thus changing the amount of cubic metres of stuff stored.

If time would be 3d, it'd just be two parallel cubes with data about stuff in it. (Not super parallel though, mind you)

Edit: closed the loop.

But why not call them all "Hypersquares". Our brains can't really see past 3d, so we just try to shove 4d and such into a 3d box so we can see it. A 2d person would probably call 3d "Hypersquares", but they should have their own name.

:ninja:'d before my email even told me.

:psyduck:

You people make my head hurt. Go away with your fancy science!

i like it though...it give me something to confuse my friends with other then relativity and time dilation

Perhaps we should talk about the original topic. I think it was something about storage?

the max size of a xycraft tank

Actually you can stack XyCraft tanks together, up. Meaning you make them max-wide, and the highest-evah! I love XyCraft tanks, I am gonna use them instead of RailCraft, mainly because they look nicer. Shame I literally wasted like, a ton of MJ and iron on that iron. But, yeah. XyCraft = The Best, ever. (Well, pretty cool. I really like ThaumCraft. Plus a few other mods. But it's really cool.)

Actually you can stack XyCraft tanks together, up. Meaning you make them max-wide, and the highest-evah! I love XyCraft tanks, I am gonna use them instead of RailCraft, mainly because they look nicer. Shame I literally wasted like, a ton of MJ and iron on that iron. But, yeah. XyCraft = The Best, ever. (Well, pretty cool. I really like ThaumCraft. Plus a few other mods. But it's really cool.)

railcraft tanks are good for small spaces, but are more expensive