XyCraft

slektomper

It looks awesome...

And as a side note, can we quote something from this thread when mods get added temporarily to FTB and only FTB, and people complain? It's pretty clear now that FTB isn't getting all the mods to be only with them, they're just getting the early releases before the mod authors want to go properly public and be bogged down by bug reports.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

What?

Bandwagon, bribery, peer pressure? Is this forum a soap opera or a really bad pun?

I and the mod staff take great pride in ensuring the forum is none of these. Barging in here and proclaiming it so just seems rude and insulting, especially when you don't use the report feature like everyone else does to try to make the community better.

That being said we don't tolerate drama in the form of rumors and speculation, but the post you quoted is from a user's opinion. You want to change opinions? You're going to have to change how information is spread and what information you share. Can you really blame people for having a certain opinion when their readily available information caters to it? To be this upset over someone intelligently piecing information they've gathered into their own informed opinion (however wrong) still demands a basic level of respect in this community. Yes, we actively make fun of the uninformed and unintelligent that are too lazy to change both. But that's because we value people that help themselves and help the others that help themselves that get stuck (or misinformed, in this case). Remember what these forums are.

As for Slowpoke, he has come here and personally provided evidence for a lot of users firsthand. Not everyone has the same friendship with him that you have, so to be this upset over someone with a different opinion on the internet seems immature.

But this is not a thread on Slowpoke, let's keep the discussion on XyCraft. Which does look extremely pretty.

Hidden

dude, people were just saying what a cool guy they thought you were. And you just went and shattered that opinion

I disagree. I still consider him a really cool person. The modders that accept to discuss with us in a civilized manner are rare enough. Not only that, he cleared up some misunderstandings rather than just entertaining some drama there could have been on the subject. I'm thankful of him, and you should be as well.

Hidden

dude, people were just saying what a cool guy they thought you were. And you just went and shattered that opinion

Oka, for the sake of all that is good in this world. Shut up. There is a reason you are kellered. It's because of the constant stream of stupidity that flows out of your mouth with every post.

Soaryn, if you are reading this, please ignore what oka said. He has been the reason for a lot of mishaps on the forum, and we in no way shape or form want you to feel unwelcome or unliked here.

Hidden

Oka, for the sake of all that is good in this world. Shut the Fuck up. There is a reason you are kellered. It's because of the constant stream of bullshit and stupidity that flows out of your mouth with every post.

Soaryn, if you are reading this, please ignore what oka said. He has been the reason for a lot of mishaps on the forum, and we in no way shape or form want you to feel unwelcome or unliked here.

Now now, there's an extra hostility that's unnecessary there. I would edit it out. Keep your cool.

Hidden

What he wrote was dumb and misread the situation. It wasn't offensive or insulting.

I think mountains are being made out of molehills here.

I doubt Soaryn would have done little more than raise an eyebrow if he were to read his comment.

Sorry. It's probably the adrenaline from my hockey game not fading, but I still feel like punching someone out.

• 2 months later...

If you haven't seen a later version of Xycraft, don't look below:

What happens if you put lava in a tank then complete it? Or if you swim in it afterward?

EDIT: nvm, forgot that tanks refuse to complete themselves if there is an entity within

i thought that Soryan swam in molten ender while in one of Dire's server play episodes...oh well i guess he might have removed that...

xycraft is an awesome mod...fabricators are the BEST like really i think they are 3000000000000000000 times better then standard BC auto-crafting table (maybe cheaper too?)

i can see Soryan's logic in not wanting to include in technic or another mod pack yet, using FTB (which is less mainstream then technic) lets him test out his mod in a modpack environment

ALL THE POWER TO YOU SORYAN!!!!

i am really happy to see the updates finally coming for xycraft regardless of how they are coming, in particular the tanks!, the crafting tables look pretty OP(not in the EE2 sense that everyone seems to rally around on this forum), perhaps a better term would be super powerful, but really, those tanks, wow :D thats the shot i needed to get rid of another mod that wasn't doing anything for me other than providing tanks , this is awesome and very much appreciated!

If you haven't seen a later version of Xycraft, don't look below:

What happens if you put lava in a tank then complete it? Or if you swim in it afterward?

EDIT: nvm, forgot that tanks refuse to complete themselves if there is an entity within

that's railcraft tanks. xycraft tanks can be initialized while you're inside.

i thought that Soryan swam in molten ender while in one of Dire's server play episodes...oh well i guess he might have removed that...

xycraft is an awesome mod...fabricators are the BEST like really i think they are 3000000000000000000 times better then standard BC auto-crafting table (maybe cheaper too?)

i can see Soryan's logic in not wanting to include in technic or another mod pack yet, using FTB (which is less mainstream then technic) lets him test out his mod in a modpack environment

ALL THE POWER TO YOU SORYAN!!!!

I thought that fabricators might be more expensive (using xychorium), but I could be wrong.

I thought that fabricators might be more expensive (using xychorium), but I could be wrong.

they do acually....i thought those engineering bricks were smooth stone for some reason...

xycraft also had an official update, so fabricators and multitanks are in

Although, I think fabricators are better, by way of having an inventory buffer and being able to pull from each other (So tempted to make a fabricator crafting wall with lever controls :P)

Do it man. Phase out that nasty Project table and get beatiful Fabricator.

Do it man. Phase out that nasty Project table and get beatiful Fabricator.

project tables are still nice if you got to craft 1 item every now and then (like frames for forestry) i don't have to always look up the recipe

however for the logic gates and such....OMG i think i jizzed and peed at the same time.