Exacting Revenge on Gravel

So, I was on a server that I run for myself and a few friends, and I needed more iron. I went minning and soon became infuriated with the gravel that seemed to be above every single deposit of iron I could find.

This led me to believe that I must exact revenge on gravel for its evil deeds, namely falling on my newly found iron. Now I humbly ask you, the reader, "how should I go about exacting my revenge?"

Write a turtle program that will remove all the gravel in the world! :D

That is a good idea, and I would do that, except I have no idea how to program turtles!

Put all of your gravel inside a crystal chest inside a large dark room. Let the mobs that spawn inside torment the souls of those pesky gravel blocks for eternity. Don't forget to put a world anchor in there so the torture doesn't stop when you leave the area.

This is what I shall do, in addition to spreading rumors about its mother. That will show it to fall on MY iron! This does not mean I don't need more suggestions, for one can never be too cruel to one's enemies.

Mine it all very carefully with a silk touch pick and place it in a palace made of diamond and gold. Gain its trust and eventually have a relationship with it. One day, after you have kids, and it trusts you with all its heart, brutally murder all of your kids until they are but flint, and make the gravel watch. And when you have finished this task, detonate a nuke that was hidden under the palace the whole time to anialate the gravel you so loath. This will crush it emotionally as well as physically. Then go back to the mines and any other gravel that sees you will mine all the ores for you and hail you as a king they will fear you so much. When one get out of line, behead it!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. Best Thread Ever! :D

Mine it all very carefully with a silk touch pick and place it in a palace made of diamond and gold. Gain its trust and eventually have a relationship with it. One day, after you have kids, and it trusts you with all its heart, brutally murder all of your kids until they are but flint, and make the gravel watch. And when you have finished this task, detonate a nuke that was hidden under the palace the whole time to anialate the gravel you so loath. This will crush it emotionally as well as physically. Then go back to the mines and any other gravel that sees you will mine all the ores for you and hail you as a king they will fear you so much. When one get out of line, behead it!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. Best Thread Ever! :D

Yea that's if you feel like taking all that time to just-shove it into a condenser designed to turn it into dirt. It will be humiliated! Then throw it in lava.