Launcher Closes and Reopens Instead of Launching Modpack

scruplemelego

Recently I've attempted to make a modpack for me and some friends to use, however have ran into a strange issue where the launcher will simply close and reopen instead of launching the modpack.

Here is the pastebin of the launcher logs

[Removed Pack Link to keep it Private]

[Removed Pack Download Link to keep it Private]

Thank you in advance!

Edited by scruplemelego

7 hours ago, scruplemelego said:

Recently I've attempted to make a modpack for me and some friends to use, however have ran into a strange issue where the launcher will simply close and reopen instead of launching the modpack.

Here is the pastebin of the launcher logs

Here is the link to my Modpack

And here is the exact link I used to upload the modpack (Warning: automatically downloads upon click)

Thank you in advance!

Your forge appears to be broken. You can easily fix this by just grabbing the forge again from files.minecraftforge.net again, renaming it to modpack, replacing your old modpack.jar with it in /bin/, removing the version.json file and launch the modpack once more. Then just zip it again and reupload.

10 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Your forge appears to be broken. You can easily fix this by just grabbing the forge again from files.minecraftforge.net again, renaming it to modpack, replacing your old modpack.jar with it in /bin/, removing the version.json file and launch the modpack once more. Then just zip it again and reupload.

No luck

I first tried to just do what you asked to the already installed modpack, but that didn't work so I edited the original files that I used to make the pack, zipped them up and uploaded it to Technic.  However, after uninstalling, updating, and reinstalling the pack it still didn't work.

Here is the new log for the launcher

[Removed Pack Download Link to keep it Private]

Thanks again!

Edited by scruplemelego