Hexxit Frozen After 10 minutes of play

TheCh0senJuan

Question

Currently when i launch hexxit 1.0.10 the game runs smoothly for about 10 minutes then completely freezes. The game doesn't stop responding or even crash, and it just overlays on my screen until either I restart my computer or sometimes have the luck to get to task manager and stop the process. After I restart my computer or manage to close hexxit, the pack then refuses to open as if the play button doesn't work, until I can uninstall and reinstall the pack for another thrilling 10 minutes of gameplay to the same problem.

tried fixes:

-updated java from 8u111 to 8u121

-uninstalled and reinstalled the pack (works but problem continues)

-computer restart

-changing ram allocation from 4GB to 5GB, (also tried lowering to 1GB and 2GB)

-changing video settings to lowest (wont let me change server texures without freezing)

I am currently running on windows 10 with 64bit OS with 6GB of ram total and an AMD Quad Core 2.5GHz processor, and the pack runs smoothly until abruptly freezing. I can't give any more information on the issue because the pack gives me 0 info on what is going on, no logs, no crash reports, nothing.

2 answers to this question

Please add a log which shows you starting said modpack until running into said problem. You can find it said log in %appdata%\.technic\logs. Please do not attach the log here (as we cannot view that), but upload the text content of the log to a site like pastebin.com (for smaller logs) or paste.ubuntu.com (bigger logs), and post the link to the paste here.

32 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Please add a log which shows you starting said modpack until running into said problem. You can find it said log in %appdata%\.technic\logs. Please do not attach the log here (as we cannot view that), but upload the text content of the log to a site like pastebin.com (for smaller logs) or paste.ubuntu.com (bigger logs), and post the link to the paste here.

As I've said, I have no log of the incident. The one log I have is useless because it just shows the normal modpack starting procedure then ends at the point where the client freezes. If you really insist on wanting the log, here's the entire thing, it goes from installing the technic launcher, to installing the modpack, to running the pack, to joining a server to the crash. line 1392 is when it starts to open the pack and the end of the log is the exact time of the crash. https://paste.ubuntu.com/23874358/