nollmiki

Question

Hi pls somebody help! 

After several hours of play the game unexpectedly crashed during exploration the world (new chunks generated). Now it can't load the world anymore, but instantly crashes every time I try to load it. No issues with other worlds.

Reinstall the Attack of the B team modpack didn't help.

Crashlog:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24569802/

Edited by nollmiki

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, nollmiki said:

Hi pls somebody help! 

After several hours of play the game unexpectedly crashed during exploration the world (new chunks generated). Now it can't load the world anymore, but instantly crashes every time I try to load it. No issues with other worlds.

Reinstall the Attack of the B team modpack didn't help.

Crashlog:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24569802/

Did you turn the generation of villages on? In this case, delete the villages.dat and, if you want to keep it on, rename the biomes o' plenty jarfile to "z%whateveritiscalled%", yes, just a z before the name.

7 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Did you turn the generation of villages on? In this case, delete the villages.dat and, if you want to keep it on, rename the biomes o' plenty jarfile to "z%whateveritiscalled%", yes, just a z before the name.

I replaced the level.dat, level.dat_mcr and level.dat_old files from another save  - in this case all the stuff from my inventory was lost. Than I set the position of my caracter back to my cave with MCEdit. When I mix both these techniques sometimes I manage to start the world (with my inventory), but upon exploring it keeps crushing.

The initially setups on world generation were:

• Game mode: Survival
  • More World Options:
    • Generate Structures: ON
    • World Type: Biomes' O Plenty
    • Alloww Cheats: ON
    • Bonus Chest: OFF
    • no seeds were used

We play this world with my two friend sometimes via Hamachi-LAN.

Is there an incompatibility with generating structures and Biomes' O Plenty world type?? If yes, can I set the structure generation off?

Nothing happens when I delete villages.dat. There is a BOPTemple.dat and BOPVillage.dat as well as a Mineshaft.dat in the same \data directory. Should I delete them as well?

Very weird  to do so, but the biomes o' plenty jarfile is now zbiomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434. However I noted a zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix, so even with the 'z' its not the last one in the directory (if that would be the goal).

Keep crushing, keep crushing.

Here's the newest crashreport:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24572602/

8 hours ago, nollmiki said:

I replaced the level.dat, level.dat_mcr and level.dat_old files from another save  - in this case all the stuff from my inventory was lost. Than I set the position of my caracter back to my cave with MCEdit. When I mix both these techniques sometimes I manage to start the world (with my inventory), but upon exploring it keeps crushing.

The initially setups on world generation were:

• Game mode: Survival
  • More World Options:
    • Generate Structures: ON
    • World Type: Biomes' O Plenty
    • Alloww Cheats: ON
    • Bonus Chest: OFF
    • no seeds were used

We play this world with my two friend sometimes via Hamachi-LAN.

Is there an incompatibility with generating structures and Biomes' O Plenty world type?? If yes, can I set the structure generation off?

Nothing happens when I delete villages.dat. There is a BOPTemple.dat and BOPVillage.dat as well as a Mineshaft.dat in the same \data directory. Should I delete them as well?

Very weird  to do so, but the biomes o' plenty jarfile is now zbiomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434. However I noted a zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix, so even with the 'z' its not the last one in the directory (if that would be the goal).

Keep crushing, keep crushing.

Here's the newest crashreport:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24572602/

There is a conflict between Biomes o plenty and minecraft vanilla village generation in "this" version of Bteam. This causes a crash similar to yours. The "z" is just an old trick to, well, trick the system to load things a moment later. That fixed issues in my test. It is pretty weird though.

You'd be try to remove the BOPtemple and BOPvillage .dat, yes.