diniboy

Extremely huge TPS lags on some chunks

Hi,

After a few hours of playing I experienced a huge TPS lag on my two player server. If I try to break a block, it appears again... The TPS is usually 0,48... :o And even the server stopping takes ages...

However in the nether, or even farer from my house everything is okay. How can I debug what block/entity/mod causes this?

My PC is strong enough (I gave it 2-10 GB of RAM) and my Java 8 is 64 bits.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, diniboy said:

Hi,

After a few hours of playing I experienced a huge TPS lag on my two player server. If I try to break a block, it appears again... The TPS is usually 0,48... :o And even the server stopping takes ages...

However in the nether, or even farer from my house everything is okay. How can I debug what block/entity/mod causes this?

My PC is strong enough (I gave it 2-10 GB of RAM) and my Java 8 is 64 bits.

Thanks!

use /cofh tps 0 command, or start to use Opis (replaces Mapwriter, and requires Mobiuscore).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By simovero
      Hi guys this is my very first post here and i wanted to ask you what was going on with the modpack i have created recently!!
      Whenver i try ti run minecraft the mods won't load and it will just be a vanilla minecraft. I have no idea of what i am supposed to do, hopefully i will get some help
      This is the link so you can check: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4iw536knz7vb9v/redengineforgestock.zip?dl=0

Sorry for my english since im not a native speaker.
    • By Silice
      So I know that my Modpack isn't running forge for something to do with mod version however I am new to this and am currently looking for help. My modpack is White Winter Lite. (I linked to my dropbox of the modpack....) I also probably dont have all the coremods in the proper folder.
    • By ketrab2004
      When i start my modpack it starts vanilla minecraft without any mods
      link to dropbox
      i am using forge 1.14.4  28.2.0
      latest.log
    • By ShrillBear
      So as the title says, i had a lot of problem with this server over the past weeks. There were many problems
      First of all, lags. Lots of them. I thought it might be because of Recurrent Komplex (because a lot of times the log said that the mod causes cascading worldgen lag).
      So i removed it. Than i also removed mystcraft because some times it also had the same messages in the log.

But the server still lags and crashes.
      I often get kicked with the message fatal error, the connection was terminated or something like that.
      It also takes way long the modpack to load. (1.12.2, custom modpack with around  115 mods)

My specs:
      i5-4440
      750-TI
      16 Gb DDR3 (6 Gb for server, and 6 for the launcher, ridiculous.)

https://pastebin.com/5kA748PK

• By ShrillBear
      I've searched this issue all over the internet, but none of the web pages had answers to solve my problem.

So this is the situation: 

my server has over 120 mods and it doesn't want to start.  (side note: i know there is  an issue with "backpack" and "movingworld" but i didn't found anything to help)

(see the log above)

https://pastebin.com/c0QBMML2

Pls help!

thx in advanced !