Resolution too big on every Mod pack.

TheMelonGod

Question

When I go full screen in any mod pack the screen becomes way too big for my monitor. I have gone into the config file for each pack and manually change it but it still too big even If I put it on something really low. I have tried to change the resolution in the launcher settings but it also docent seem to help my problem it appears to only change the window resolution instead of the full screen resolution. I have also tried to re-install Technic and all my mod-packs but the problem seems to persist. Anyone know a fix? It is extremely annoying to play in a window plus it also hurts my performance.  

1 answer to this question

If you're using windows you can change the scale and layout setting under display settings. Set that to 100% instead of 125% or 150%. This will make everything smaller and will fix that problem. This is just annoying to do though if you're using a really big screen and sitting far away like me, because it gets hard to read stuff. Would want a better solution, like the developers perhaps making it function like every other application, but at least it works.