TheMelonGod

Resolution too big on every Mod pack.

Question

When I go full screen in any mod pack the screen becomes way too big for my monitor. I have gone into the config file for each pack and manually change it but it still too big even If I put it on something really low. I have tried to change the resolution in the launcher settings but it also docent seem to help my problem it appears to only change the window resolution instead of the full screen resolution. I have also tried to re-install Technic and all my mod-packs but the problem seems to persist. Anyone know a fix? It is extremely annoying to play in a window plus it also hurts my performance.  

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By That635Guy
      So Ive just downloaded the launcher. I log in, everything is fine. The discover page, is white, exept for the top and bottom borders. I can adjust settings and switch tabs, but no modpacks load and none of the technic packs are there to install and play. Just nothing, and i tried redownloading it, and still nothing. Help?
    • By NoahBean
      Everytime I click launch on Tekkit Classic it loads up like regular.  But right around the time the Mojang symbol shows up it appears as a blank gray/white screen.  
      I have reinstalled tekkit and it has not worked.
      I really appreciate your help
      Log.txt
    • By Acodin
      Hello, i have problem with tekkit.
      I have Win10, 64 bit, 8 GB RAM, Java version 7 update 79 (build 1.7.0_79-b15) 64 bit
      Launcher start perfectly, tekkit modpack downloaded normally, but when i play game after few minutes, at different times my client is stop. Do not crash, white screen, black screen, but it simply stops. When i look to console, there are no errors!! When in client click "Esc" in console shows "
      [B#347]  2016-12-04 13:22:14 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server
      [B#347]  2016-12-04 13:22:14 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving players
      [B#347]  2016-12-04 13:22:14 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worlds
      [B#347]  2016-12-04 13:22:14 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving chunks for level 'New World'/Overworld "

Highter logs, says "Minecraft-client: stopping!" maybe this is the reason?
      Logs: http://wklej.to/bchKz
      Anyone can help me? Sorry for my english, in a few minutes illegally record a video to show accurately what is happening.

• By Karbz2
      After a recent bug with one of my other games, I cannot change the main page of my Technic Launcher and its way too big! My resolution for my laptop is 1920 x 1080 and runs fine. I have tried messing with the launcher settings but that only works when the modpack that you selected has loaded, if anybody knows anything on how to fix this, please let me know!