Need help with playing my nostalgic modpack

Jurgen773

So i dusted off my old hard drive and foud an old technic modpack with my world etc. Its called ArchCraft and sadly its original cersion is non downloadable on technic and the only downloadable ArchCraft upload (https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/archcraft-pirata.1323561) is not working and crashes on load. Does anyone have any idea where to get ArchCraft or how do i run it ? I want to explore my old worlds with this modpack. Please somebody help me 

Thanks for any replies

On 10/20/2019 at 12:42 AM, JaariAtmc said:

You still have the original download? Make a copy of it.

Then:

Download vanilla minecraft for 1.7.10.

Move all Archcraft folders over to the vanilla "modpack" folder. You now should be able to play again.

Are we talking Technic Launcher or Minecraft Launcher ? If Technic how do i download just the vanilla 1.7.10 (The modpack was OG for 1.6.4 so for 1.6.4) ? If Minecrfta Launcher should i just create a modpack folder ? Thanks for the reply !

EDIT: Sorry am stupid, installed the vanilla in Technic Launcher and moved the files from the OG to the new install but not sure if i should overwrite files or not ? When i overwrite i get error when i press "play" when i dont overwrite mods dont load..

Edited by Jurgen773
Am stupid

3 hours ago, Jurgen773 said:

Are we talking Technic Launcher or Minecraft Launcher ? If Technic how do i download just the vanilla 1.7.10 (The modpack was OG for 1.6.4 so for 1.6.4) ? If Minecrfta Launcher should i just create a modpack folder ? Thanks for the reply !

EDIT: Sorry am stupid, installed the vanilla in Technic Launcher and moved the files from the OG to the new install but not sure if i should overwrite files or not ? When i overwrite i get error when i press "play" when i dont overwrite mods dont load..

You download vanilla on the Technic Launcher. You then press Modpack Options -> A specific version -> 1.6.4.

After that, you copy over all those files and you do choose to overwrite. Try playing after that.

7 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

You download vanilla on the Technic Launcher. You then press Modpack Options -> A specific version -> 1.6.4.

After that, you copy over all those files and you do choose to overwrite. Try playing after that.

Whenever i try to launch this error message appears... :(

technic.png

• 4 weeks later...