Launcher attempts to open Minecraft but crashes.

Question

Posted (edited)

In Game Bug

9/10 times (first time it worked, after that it doesn't anymore)

Launched Technic Launcher
Clicked "play"on AOTBT
Opened Minecraft Loading Screen

Minecraft should launch

Minecraft Loading Screen "Does not respond", closes and opens Technic Launcher again

https://pastebin.com/djAsPPg6

Mildly Severe, 1.6.4, Newest Java Version, 64 bits and x64.

Hope you can help, I really want to play on my friend's server. Thanks!

Edited by IlseTheFox
Added the correct log

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, IlseTheFox said:

Done! Sorry :)

Looks like you got some corrupted configs. Regardless if you are playing singleplayer or multiplayer, make a copy of your saves folder, put that out of the attack of the bteam modpack folder, delete Bteam and install it again. That's pretty much the easiest way. You could attempt to fix the config, but if the buildmod config goes bad, that usually indicates more config file corruption.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rodriguezrrp
      I have a custom modpack (actually two very similar packs, MCMinersPack and MCMinersPack Lite) in which I added the Hats mod. The Hats mod GUI will not open. (In either modpack)
      I believe this is classified as an in game bug. And it happens every time attempted.
      When I try to open the GUI, the screen will briefly "blink", that is, the journeymap minimap and such will disappear momentarily as if in preparation for the Hats GUI to open, and then everything goes back to normal. Also, when I kill a mob wearing a hat, I do not get a notification that should pop up telling me that I have unlocked said hat. No crashes actually happen; gameplay is practically just like the Hats mod wasn't installed, except it is.
      I've tried the default keybind (H), Changing the keybind, changing all other keybinds in the pack to keys other than H; I've tried googling it but I can't seem to find a close enough related issue. the Hats mod will work in my other modpacks which have it. I've tried using iChunUtil 4.2.2 and 4.2.3. Also the packs have the Morph mod, and it uses iChunUtil, so I've tried it on 0.9.2 and 0.9.3. I am wondering if there is some mod conflict going on; but I don't see what it could be. I've tried comparing the mod lists of both MCMinersPack packs and my other packs which have Hats. I can't seem to find any inconsistencies. The Hats mod and iChunUtil should be up-to-date with the most recent 1.7.10 versions.
      The modpacks are created in 1.7.10. I've been using Java 1.8.0 64-bit, and a very recent version of it. (1.8.0_121, to be specific) The versions of the mods in the packs are Hats 4.0.1 and iChunUtil 4.2.3. Also Morph version 0.9.3.
      If I have not included important information, please let me know and I will include it. I have tried to comply to the rules.
    • By punkaid
      Hi everyone, my client crashed when it finished loading the world on local single player server. Last try, i just had time to see myself in the world like half a second and it crashed with the report bellow. Do you think i should try what has been mention in this post : 

finding my : technic\modpacks\tekkitmain\config\forge.cfg -> Open forge.cfg, change the following values from "=false" to "=true":
      and setting -> B:removeErroringEntities=false
      to true ?
      It seams to be my furnace automatically accepting dust from my adjacent pulverizer, i know i had a few ore getting processed in there so it does make sense but i don't have a clue on how to fix... is there a way to target that specific tile (Block location: World: (495,75,588)) and remove it from the world or even destroy/desable all furnace (Block type: ID #924) since i only have one ?
      Thanks to anyone willing to help !

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!
      Time: 26/07/16 10:13 PM
      Description: Ticking tile entity
      java.lang.NullPointerException
          at thermalexpansion.util.Utils.isInventory(Utils.java:157)
          at thermalexpansion.block.TileInventory.transferItem(TileInventory.java:33)
          at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileFurnace.transferProducts(TileFurnace.java:112)
          at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileMachineEnergized.func_70316_g(TileMachineEnergized.java:118)
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
          at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at thermalexpansion.util.Utils.isInventory(Utils.java:157)
          at thermalexpansion.block.TileInventory.transferItem(TileInventory.java:33)
          at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileFurnace.transferProducts(TileFurnace.java:112)
          at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileMachineEnergized.func_70316_g(TileMachineEnergized.java:118)
      -- Tile entity being ticked --
      Details:
          Name: cofh.thermalexpansion.Furnace // thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileFurnace
          Block type: ID #924 (tile.thermalexpansion.machine // thermalexpansion.block.machine.BlockMachine)
          Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
          Block location: World: (495,75,588), Chunk: (at 15,4,12 in 30,36; contains blocks 480,0,576 to 495,255,591), Region: (0,1; contains chunks 0,32 to 31,63, blocks 0,0,512 to 511,255,1023)
          Actual block type: ID #924 (tile.thermalexpansion.machine // thermalexpansion.block.machine.BlockMachine)
          Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
          at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: New World
          All players: 1 total; [GCCorePlayerMP['punkaid'/198, l='New World', x=491.70, y=75.00, z=588.56]]
          Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 1082 Drop: 0
          Level seed: -140368833463576339
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (107,64,268), Chunk: (at 11,4,12 in 6,16; contains blocks 96,0,256 to 111,255,271), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 950213 game time, 123346 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
          Level weather: Rain time: 18262 (now: false), thunder time: 85963 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
          at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
          Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.10.3
          Java Version: 1.8.0_91, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 1242016896 bytes (1184 MB) / 1989672960 bytes (1897 MB) up to 1989672960 bytes (1897 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
          AABB Pool Size: 3523 (197288 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 3242 (181552 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 4, tcache: 0, allocated: 2, tallocated: 64
          FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 109 mods loaded, 109 mods active
          mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisMicroblocks{57.6.3} [Immibis's Microblocks] (immibis-microblocks-57.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.8} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (universal-electricity-3.1.0.66-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CalclaviaCore{1.2.0} [CalclaviaCore] (calclavia core-1.2.0.299-main.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AtomicScience{1.2.0} [Atomic Science] (atomic-science-1.2.0.63-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Backpack{1.28.37} [Backpack] (backpack-1.28.37-1.6.x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (netherores-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.6} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BigReactors{0.3.0A} [Big Reactors] (bigreactors-0.3.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] (bspkrscorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (BUILDCRAFT-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.560} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.560.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CarpentersBlocks{2.0.8} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpentersblocks v2.0.8 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ChickenChunks{1.3.3.3} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisCore{57.1.94} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.1.94.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DimensionalAnchors{57.1.95} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-57.1.95.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          dimdoors{1.6.4-R2.2.3} [Dimensional Doors] (dimensionaldoors-2.2.3-336.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EnderStorage{1.4.3.5} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EE3{0.1} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (equivalentexchange3-1.6.4-0.1.140.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.205} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-mc1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.205.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          extracells{1.6.8f} [ExtraCells] (extracells-1.6.8f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Core{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.3} [OpenPeripheralCore] (openperipheralcore-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ExtraUtilities{1.0.1} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          GalacticraftCore{2.0.12} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.12.1026.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          GalacticraftMars{2.0.12} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.12.1026.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          GregsLighting{1.9.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.9.1-mc1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          IronChest{5.4.1.697} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFFS{3.6.2} [Modular Force Field System] (modular-force-field-system-3.6.2.56-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          numina{0.1.2-55} [Numina] (numina-1.6.2-0.1.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          powersuits{0.10.0-91} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (modularpowersuits-1.6.4-0.10.0-91.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OCS{1.6.4.1} [OpenCCSensors] (OPENCCSENSORS-1.6.4.1B.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OpenPeripheral{0.1.3} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (openperipheraladdons-0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          powersuitaddons{@[email protected]} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          bau5_ProjectBench{1.8.0} [Project Bench] (ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Integration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion{2.3.0.0} [Redstone In Motion] (redstoneinmotion_2.3.0.0_mc1.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          simplyjetpacks{0.1.4} [Simply Jetpacks] (simplyjetpacks-0.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (stevescarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          tradeboothmod{0.6.4.2} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.6.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TreeCapitator{Forge 1.6.4.r09} [Treecapitator] (TREECAPITATOR.FORGE.1.6.4.R09.UNIVERSAL.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Vending{1.1.1} [Vending] (vending-1.6.4-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          weaponmod{1.6.2 v1.13.5} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.6} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 2078 (116368 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2078 (116368 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Player Count: 1 / 8; [GCCorePlayerMP['punkaid'/198, l='New World', x=491.70, y=75.00, z=588.56]]
          Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    • By JG82
      Same bug as reported fixed in 1.0.8.
      Reproduction:
      Setup a small IC2 factory and restart server or load into Nether then load back in.  Not sure if this was fixed in .8 then broken in 9 or maybe 10. Additional oddities include some cables not disconnecting and others will as shown in the second screen shot.  Sometimes I've noticed that the server doesn't need to be restarted only that the area the machines are in hasn't been loaded in a long time by a player. Any more info needed please reply and I will post it.
      The only current fix is to remove all machines and place them back. This sucks if you have a full MFE and when you remove it, it drains the energy to 0. 
      Running Latest Tekkit Legends 1.0.10. Latest Java on both server and client. 
      Edit: I've noticed that if the machines are not at full power they will not disconnect from the wires. 

• By DwaKilo
      Copper wires keep disconnecting when the map loads
      - Type of Bug: In Game Bug
      - Video / Screenshot of the incident:
      Before: http://imgur.com/x8w4E1f
      After: http://imgur.com/MMKcaYh
      - Reproduction rate: 10/10
      - Steps to reproduce:
      1) Launched Tekkit Legends
      2) Observed the result
      -  Expected result: Copper cables disconnect from each other and other devices.
      - Insert logs: N/A
      - Additional Comments:
      to reconnect the cables I have to move the devices and re-connect the cables. This doesn't work unless I move the device itself.

Minecraft 1.7.1
      Tekkit Legends 1.0.7

• By Squallsad
      So i put some sticks in the Machinists Workbench and then the game just Crash and the launcher pops up
      i delete the modpack and i reinstall it but the same problem happend.
      Here is the Crash Report: http://paste.ubuntu.com/10993629/
      I just gonna keep searching but if anyone can help me i would be very grateful
      Sorry for my bad english.