Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do, but they are stronger than you are so they kill you.

dude... i can turn into a black hole, all they would do is further feed my power!

Your wish is granted, but because it isn't corrupted, your wish ends up corrupting itself, causing all of your wishes to become corrupted

I wish I was a human with Cat Ears and a Tail.

due to gene splicing, your body is extremely unstable and falls apart four minutes after your birth

i wish for a very sharp and pointy stick.

You drop the sharp pointy stick without realising it and walk away. It lands point-up and jams hard into the ground. Not long afterwards, aliens land on Earth for the first time (well, for these aliens anyway). Their leader is the first to leave the spacecraft, but unfortunately he trips over and lands middle-left head first onto your pointy stick. This partially kills him, and his remaining brains become enraged at Earth for attacking them the moment they land peacefully. They launch huge thermonuclear TV remotes at Earth and completely destroy it.

I wish for a nuclear powered supercomputer.

You get 9 new seasons in the year full of supernatural stuff. Witches, ghosts, zombies and other horrors prevent you for sleeping during 8 of the 13 seasons a year (you're in nightmare land for the 9th).

I wish for a sharp pointy fish.

You get 9 new seasons in the year full of supernatural stuff. Witches, ghosts, zombies and other horrors prevent you for sleeping during 8 of the 13 seasons a year (you're in nightmare land for the 9th).

I wish for a sharp pointy fish.

It is a show JSYK.

You get a less sick mind and you are healthy then you die at age 87.

I wish to skip mid-early game of Minecraft to midgame directly.

You do, but you don't have the resources you need to do anything, so you quit out of boredom.

I wish I could have a copy of the modpack that's not out yet.

You get the copy of the modpack but it adds mobs to real life and you scream at how cool it is and then sssssssssssBOOM

It is a show JSYK.

I know, but being literal was more fun.

I wish I could have a copy of the modpack that's not out yet.

You get it, but discover too late that it was actually a nefarious plot by the Technic devs to mind-control the world and turn people into zombies. You are the first victim.

I wish "Catfrey" was a real word.

EDIT: Ninja doesn't count because you didn't make a wish :3

It is, but everything in it are evil cats that eat anything except each other and their world, so they eat you

I wish I knew AntVenom IRL.

You know him but he's a jerk.

I wish to be able to hide my emotions perfectly.

I wish to be able to hide my emotions perfectly.

You can, but because you hide them so well, no one knows how you feel, so they say wrong things at wrong times. You are also unable to not hide your emotions, because of this you begin to cut, and eventually suicide thanks to the depression that arose from people saying wrong things at wrong times, and you not being able to release your emotions.

I wish MLP:FiM was real!

You can, but because you hide them so well, no one knows how you feel, so they say wrong things at wrong times. You are also unable to not hide your emotions, because of this you begin to cut, and eventually suicide thanks to the depression that arose from people saying wrong things at wrong times, and you not being able to release your emotions.

I wish MLP:FiM was real!

MLP is bad and you should feel bad then you feel bad and die and then your bones hate themselves and burn into oblivion.

I wish for math skillz.

] I wish that I had the power to bring characters from fiction to life as I pleased, as well as the power to banish them back to their worlds as I pleased.

You do, but you accidentally send yourself into the world of one of the characters, while the character takes your place in your life

I wish Thaumcraft 3 had Taint Corruption.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish that Peter Molyneux would make a Fable IV and it would actually be as good as it's hyped to be.

He makes it. And amazingly, the story dosen't ever end, but goes on, and on, and on, and oonnn- but then you play so long and push so much data through your computer that it eventually becomes self-aware, and decides that the best way to conquer the world would be through mass production of robotic pudding-eating monkeys. The massive pudding shortages spread throughout the globe, causing mass panic and mayhem to overthrow the world's governments. Except China. Which decides to take over the world for itself.

Four hundred years into the future, a Chinese scientist discovered the secret to the ultimate pudding. But controversy about the origins of the research lead to a deep-set division in the pudding research lab where the recipe originated, setting all of the employees on edge. Later that week, Sedrick stole my lunch, which, through one thing and another, eventually lead to a pudding balloon fight in the room with all of the computers that controlled the world's supply of radioactive 500-foot fire-breathing lizards. After Tokyo was destroyed thirty seven times in a single day, the rest of the world followed suit.

And all because you just HAD to have Fable IV.

Now for my wish. Corrupt this.

I wish to have the ability to control time for this or any other entire universe, as well as any subset or subsets I so desire and share any chosen effects of this time manipulation with any other objects or individuals I so desire, whether this sharing will allow them to act within frozen time, experience time as moving at a different relative rate, or any other effect I can cause through this ability, while neither I nor they suffer any of the negative consequences coupled with such time manipulation in regular physics, with this ability accessed and controlled through my own simple use of imagination and non-strenuous mental effort, and the manipulations of time possible through this ability including but not limited to the following: first, the alteration of my subjective experience of time's flow to be either slower or faster, while I remain moving at my own usual speed from my relative perceptions, with the exact rate of time being exactly as I desire; second, the stopping of all activity by all objects and beings besides myself, except in those cases in which I am sharing the time-stop effect with others, while I and those I share with are still capable of normal action as we would be were time not stopped; third, objective reversal of events while keeping my thoughts and knowledge intact, with the speed and extent of reversal being exactly as I desire; fourth, instantaneous travel to any point in time I choose, whether that travel is objective - that is, bodily travel through time while remaining in the same point in space as relative to the planet I am on, or subjective - that is, mental travel through time to temporarily displace the mind of my self of that time with the mind of my self that initiated the travel, with all my thoughts and knowledge intact and current with when the travel was initiated, as well as gaining all memories gained by the other self in the mean time in cases of subjective travel to the future, and the displaced mind is to be replaced upon my subjective time travel departure; all these time control abilities are to remain available to me even should manipulation in the time stream causes this wish to never be made, or if I travel to a point in time before this wish was made, and I am to be given memories and knowledge of these abilities immediately should any event occur to cause said memories and or knowledge to be lost.

You have it, but you traveled back in time and killed your grandmother by accident starting the Grandmother effect, which ends up destorying you in every dimension, and destroys your whole blood line, this causing you to be unable to make this wish, to prevent this from happening.

I wish that this wish could not be corrupted.