Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 USD is delivered carefully to your front door.

Unfortunately, they are counterfeit, so the FBI shows up 30 min later and arrests you.

I wish that I had a better computer that could run Big Dig at more than 25 FPS.

I wish I could code mods period. XD

You learn how to write Forge mods, but when you are finally an expert your realize you've forgotten your ideas for mods.

[sCIENCE!!!!]Also, I think 30 FPS isn't a hard limit. I think I heard that it varies from person to person.[/sCIENCE!!!!]

I wish that those Dirty MMO games wouldn't run ads on www.technicpack.net. Definitely not when my Mom is in the room.

You learn how, and code the best video game of all time. Unfortunately, the second best video game of all time comes out a few hours afterward. Because it's your first videogame so you have no money, the other publisher blows your advertising spending away and gets 1,000,000 times more sales.

I wish Noobs wouldn't try to run public Minecraft Servers.

You open up a school, but only the mindlessly wandering noobs enroll. They are impossible to teach.

I wish nobody was a noob.

you are a n00b, but you get lobotomised and go on to have a great career in minecraft server administration

I wish the world was not boring.

You join these forums, but then the Minecraft Mod API comes out and technicpack shuts down because modpacks are unnecessary.

I wish the logo at the top of this page would be updated to be blue instead of red.

Its updated but you can't see it

I wish I got a money printing machine with no legal repurcusions, and it could not cause harm in any way.

I wish I got a money printing machine with no legal repurcusions, and it could not cause harm in any way.

Since printing money could interfere with the government's economic policy and trigger runaway inflation, a major form of harm, your machine does not print money.

I wish for 10 grams of pure iron. Because I can.

You are Kakermix. After you delete Miniboxer's account, he flies into a rage and vows to spend the rest of his days hunting you down. You can never sleep without nightmares of being tortured and killed by him.

I wish that I wish that I wish that I had an ice cream sandwich.