Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're approximately 6.6 billion years early. A large, fat dinosaur sits on you, crippling you for life.

I wish for a bet dinosaur-cat hybrid which doesn't harm anyone and is cute and fluffy and awesome

You can use tables efficiently in Computercraft. Everyone wonders what on earth dan200 was thinking when he added furniture to his computer mod.

I wish I had the part I need.

you get the part you need.... flying towards your head at 1230m/s

i wish i had the omniwrench IRL

• 2 months later...

The universe freezes for 9 hours trying to work out what "lut of money" is. Eventually, it decides that you must want an infectious disease which paralyses you for life, puts you in constant pain and makes you immortal.

I wish I had a basement with a living alien in it.

In Australia.

you get a wish to which but you cannot wish the wish because you already wished your wish away to get your current wish.

I wish for a Magic ShortSword of Dexterity+99, and the ability to use it effectively, in real life.

What would you do with so much dexterity ? ¬.¬

i would do all the things and everybody would be walking around naked without noticing their clothes disapeared along with all of their valuables.

that and i would utillise it to enhance my mobillity to the utmost degree.

dexterity is fun.

You are so dextrous that you get in the habit of stealing everything. You accidentally steal the black hole from the center of the galaxy, which then sucks you in. RIP Okamikk Jan 1, 1900 - Jun 11, 2013

I wish it was my birthday.

Summer already arrives at the speed of light, in the form of sunlight. Therefore, you have asked to have a law of physics repealed, and by this have the universe destroyed.

I wish I was more focused on my Minecraft modding things.

You learn to control your powers. However, since power corrupts you become an evil planetary dictator and everyone hates your guts. You commit suicide because of how unpopular you are.

I wish I had something better to do in Minecraft than just build a huge portal lattice.

You learn to control your powers. However, since power corrupts you become an evil planetary dictator and everyone hates your guts. You commit suicide because of how unpopular you are.

I wish I had something better to do in Minecraft than just build a huge portal lattice.

planet =.= you should kee the stuff that happens in the corruptions consistent with the person who's wish is getting corrupted personalities =.=

You do, but then you become so consumed in what you are doing, you forget to eat and starve.

I wish I had better wish corrupt(ions?)

you learn to corrupt wishes better, but you accidentally corrupt your own wish of having better corruption powers so it all gets nullified.

i wish for a very large group of enemies to apear around me.