Corrupt-a-wish

Nobody dies, so the world population skyrockets. This leads to food shortages, and nobody has enough food. Since they still can't die, people just go into comas from the lack of energy. You live out the rest of eternity at the bottom of a pile of half-dead starving people.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody dies, so the world population skyrockets. This leads to food shortages, and nobody has enough food. Since they still can't die, people just go into comas from the lack of energy. You live out the rest of eternity at the bottom of a pile of half-dead starving people.

Actually Nobody gets hurt in any way, no mental hurt either. Plus, going into comas would hurt their relatives feelings, but no one can be hurt.

Actually Nobody gets hurt in any way, no mental hurt either. Plus, going into comas would hurt their relatives feelings, but no one can be hurt.

Their relatives would go into comas as well, so nobody is hurt. A coma wouldn't be a mental hurt in this case, more like hibernation.

You gain artistic talent, but sadly, the trend is towards VR and nobody actually sees your work, you eventually commit suicide because you were depressed by the thought of not being famous.

I wish for the next person to just not corrupt my wish and only post their own wish.

[sCIENCE!!!!]Also, I think 30 FPS isn't a hard limit. I think I heard that it varies from person to person.[/sCIENCE!!!!]

I personally know someone that can see in the 50 FPS range, and it actually gives him a nasty headache to look at a computer monitor or TV that's running at that or lower, at least for very long. He doesn't watch much TV. Fortunately, most computer monitors now refresh at 60-75 Hz.

I wish I could speak with a brace in...

You can, but no one can understand you.

I wish for an unlimited supply of palladium to play with, but only when I want it and only in the amount I want.

You don't have to wish because all the world leaders made it a human right not to have to make a wish on this thread. Unfortunately, they are all kicked out for wasting time on such small matters, and replaced by a dictator maniac known only as "Shitler". He rules with an iron gold played mahogany fist and forces the world, including you, to work for his benefit to shower him with jewels. You are crushed by a humongous diamond ring as his personal guard launch his prized oversized jewellery collection into crowds in an attempt to halt the uprising against his reign.

I wish everyone's corruptions were inventive and awesome (including mine)

• 2 months later...

IMO it's an OK necropost, since starting a new thread for this same forum game would be redundant.

There are no more spambots, but then the noobs be trolling.

I wish i had Heterochromia

Your eye colours now clash hideously. You are thrown in front of a train by a passing mentally unstable graphic designer.

I wish I didn't have to look at the wiki to understand all the mods in Big Dig.

IMO it's an OK necropost, since starting a new thread for this same forum game would be redundant.

Your eye colours now clash hideously. You are thrown in front of a train by a passing mentally unstable graphic designer.

I wish I didn't have to look at the wiki to understand all the mods in Big Dig.

Oh well...

Your brain explodes because you understand everything.

I wish I had psychic powers.

Oh well...

Your brain explodes because you understand everything.

I wish I had psychic powers.

In the moments before my head explodes, you access my infinite Minecraft knowledge using your psychic powers. Your head also explodes.

I wish the US government could work out a deal and start providing services everyone needs again.

In the moments before my head explodes, you access my infinite Minecraft knowledge using your psychic powers. Your head also explodes.

I wish the US government could work out a deal and start providing services everyone needs again.

They work things out and agree to declare war on the world. The world nukes us back.

I wish nothing bad would happen.

They work things out and agree to declare war on the world. The world nukes us back.

I wish nothing bad would happen.

Since nothing is all good or all bad, everything is at least a small part bad. Discount Wish Inc. stops time before anything bad can happen, before they can realize that nothing happening at all is rather dull. Unfortunately, they are part of the universe and are therefore stopped.

I wish more people would play this game than just us.

Your wish is granted, but since horror doesn't exist a significant portion of the entertainment industry goes out of business, leading to a complex chain of events resulting with worldwide economic depression, widespread energy shortages, and increased terrorism.

I wish a warp drive would be invented within my lifetime.