Corrupt-a-wish

Yay! My sick and twisted thoughts of piercing alien king's eyeballs with sharp sticks to destroy the world now have a home again!

A warp drive is invented, but it doesn't send you exactly where you want to be. In your excitement, you buy and use one before the technology is improved. Before long, you discover what the inside of a neutron star looks like.

I wish for an Easter egg for Christmas.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! My sick and twisted thoughts of piercing alien king's eyeballs with sharp sticks to destroy the world now have a home again!

A warp drive is invented, but it doesn't send you exactly where you want to be. In your excitement, you buy and use one before the technology is improved. Before long, you discover what the inside of a neutron star looks like.

I wish for an Easter egg for Christmas.

Your Easter egg hatches into an Easter. An angry mob wonders where January, February and March went and when they find the culprit attacks and kills you.

I wish this thread didn't keep going inactive right after I post.

An entrepreneur finds out and wires you up to a huge apple juice factory which forces you to constantly pee. You live the next few years of your life in misery, until a human rights group finds out and burns down the factory in anger. Turns out they were actually angry about the person who had to keep you fed and clean, not your predicament.

I wish for a long, blunt rod of lead approximately 50 meters under my house sitting there and doing nothing.

The sudden shift in the moon's density baffles scientists across the world. Also with the shifted density it's orbit becomes more eccentric. Now that the moon's orbit has changed, satellites begin to lose their regular orbit. This includes GPS. With this loss of accuracy, a Patriot cruse missile losses track of where it's going and ends up hitting a nuclear reactor in Russia. This prompts a thermonuclear retaliation by the Russians and the whole world becomes the Fall Out Universe. As a side effect, you died somewhere along the way.

I wish for the DLC for X Com enemy within to come out already!

The DLC comes out. Unfortunately your account was hacked, you was the only one not able to get it and now all your friends hate you for not having it. As a result, you go off to the countryside to live millions of miles away from all technology, to live in a trailer, for all the internet hates you. Years after you moved to the trailer park, you were innocently walking to your meth lab when you just so happen to get run over by a tank.

I wish I lived on top of mount Everest.

Feelin' elaborate.

You don't have to go to school anymore, but you can't be bothered to learn even with your newfound abilities. You break your wireless router and, without the skills of learning how to fix it or call someone to do it for you, it is never repaired. Without Internet, you slowly devolve into a caveman through some freak side effect of your knowledge power (apparently you were actually learning through a psychic connection to the internet). Your cave is discovered and you are turned into a lab rat by a mad scientist, who tests to see how resistant cavemen were to large amounts of neurotoxin. I think you can figure out the rest.

Yes, you got it! The neurotoxin combines with your caveman DNA to turn you into... Cavezilla! After a brief rampage across the south coast of Mongolia, you are killed when skynet tries to take over the world (and fails, because it accidentally killed Arnie, so couldn't develop terminators).

I wish that a meteorite exactly 5cm cubed landed in the middle of the deepest crater on the moon.

Feelin' elaborate.

You don't have to go to school anymore, but you can't be bothered to learn even with your newfound abilities. You break your wireless router and, without the skills of learning how to fix it or call someone to do it for you, it is never repaired. Without Internet, you slowly devolve into a caveman through some freak side effect of your knowledge power (apparently you were actually learning through a psychic connection to the internet). Your cave is discovered and you are turned into a lab rat by a mad scientist, who tests to see how resistant cavemen were to large amounts of neurotoxin. I think you can figure out the rest.

Yes, you got it! The neurotoxin combines with your caveman DNA to turn you into... Cavezilla! After a brief rampage across the south coast of Mongolia, you are killed when skynet tries to take over the world (and fails, because it accidentally killed Arnie, so couldn't develop terminators).

I wish that a meteorite exactly 5cm cubed landed in the middle of the deepest crater on the moon.

Wow. Huh.

Thank goodness for parents who also use the internet.

Not feelin' elaborate.

The meteorite bounces off the moon (Never said it was going fast) falls to earth, and hits you on the head.

I wish for world peace.

You go to school and party, where you are caught dancing on the table, which is a capital offence. So you are sent to the electric chair.

Notice a pattern here? all proposed situations result in death. Interesting.....

HEY I DID POST A WISH BUT MAH COMPUTAH SQUEEGED UP

You go to school and party, where you are caught dancing on the table, which is a capital offence. So you are sent to the electric chair.

Notice a pattern here? all proposed situations result in death. Interesting.....

WHY ARE THESE COMMENTS MESSED UP?

Oh dear.

Um....

Dentcat is killed off by the Morag Tong since he didn't post his a wish of his own.

I wish that I could breathe underwater when and only when I wanted to.

A chief witch hunter sees you and proclaims you a transvestite witch. He then attempts to drown you for 5 days straight on a ducking stool, before giving up and leaving you tied to the end of a pole on the bottom of a lake. You can breathe underwater, but that doesn't mean you can eat water. You slowly starve to death.

I wish for a corruption which didn't involve me dieing.

You are now immortal. Enjoy watching everything you ever loved wither away. After that, have fun living through the time when earth again is but a mudpile. Still after you may enjoy being burned alive for a couple centuries/millennia, when the sun is growing, and after that I'm sure you'll have alot of fun drifting throug vacuum for eternity.

I wish for one of those Starbucks chocolate coins.

You are th

Unfortunately, due to the limitations of floating point number registers, the number rolls over to negative two hundred million billion clicks per second.

I wish that I could think of something to wish for.

You are thinking. You have an amazing idea, then an anvil lands on your head.

Just cos it did, k?

I wish i had a semi auto shotgun and the urge to rob a bank.

You get both, end up in a shoot-out with the state police, and are killed.

I wish I could think of something to wish for without an anvil falling on my head just because.

You think about something but just before wirting your brilliant Idea down, you are teleported 20 Km into the sky and fall on an anvil, obliterating all your bones and killing you.

Just cuz'

I wish to die.

You attempt to commit suicide, but the train switches onto a diverging track before it reaches you and your mother snatches you off the tracks.

I wish to think of a wish without any harm befalling me before, during, and after the brainstorming process.