Corrupt-a-wish

You get noclip, and are promptly sucked down through the ground until you reach the center of the world. Because you cannot touch anything, you cannot escape.

I wish for a paradox created by a paradox that was murdered by its future self.

Hey now, I didn't ask to be outside of physics entirely! Noclip like in Garry's Mod. You can fly around and stuff.

Paradoxes arent living things, so they can't be murdered. Now you have 2 paradoxes. My, quite paradoxical! It destroys the world and you die.

I wish that I would win the PowerBall. (The multi-million lottery here in Illinois)

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wish granted! But a bug happens where after you repair your mini-sentry your whole game is corrupted and you have to uninstall and reinstall TF2 again

I wish that my computer had 12 GB of RAM!

Wish granted, but your RAM suffers from being exposed to an electrostatic discharge, you can't go 5 minutes without a Blue Screen or Kernel Panic.

I wish I had -1 wishes, because, you know, science.

Edited by rcmaehl

I wish I had -1 wishes, because, you know, science.

Wish granted, but now you've caused an impossible occurrence, causing the universe to undo the event to keep itself intact. 

I wish for my troops in XCOM not to panic.

Edited by awesomejackoman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An infinitely-skilled medic follows you around, to ensure you don't die. Unfortunately for you, he's very lazy and doesn't let you do anything that could cause you to get hurt (in other words, he doesn't let you do anything).

I wish I had a supercomputer.

The English vocabulary is extended from an already substantial tens of thousands of words to effectively infinite. Nobody can know that many words, so all the extras simply serve to complicate dictionaries and grammar rules.

I wish I had a credit card I could never lose possesion of that has unlimited inexhaustible funds.

Your credit card has a balance of infinity, which causes an integer overflow bug when your card is credited for something you returned. Your card now has a balance of negative infinity.

I wish I would get off these forums and do my homework.

An exclusive modpack containing several incredible, never seen before mods which only exist in that pack becomes available for an hour while you are off doing homework. You are the only person who doesn't get it.

I wish I could make lemonade with oranges.