Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread get locked and every regular here decides to hunt you down and kill you for you betrayal.

I wish my finger would heal faster!

Your finger heals quickly, but then is severed in an accident.

I wish I would always have the exact amount of money I need.

You have terrible modding skills, and terrible mod ideas to match. You are laughed out of the entire Minecraft community, and every other modding community in existance, after your fifth badly coded "cobble to emeralds" mod which crashes on startup is released.

I wish for sparkles.

Okay, you are now a sparklepire. Enjoy.

I wish I could hunt sharks with high-powered explosives.

the high-powered explosives contain radioactive iostopes, which mutate the sharks that survive allowing them to survive on land and pass through walls. you never sleep again

i wish for a railgun to be attached to a trolley that was mine. the trolley too.

People put in so much effort that they have no time for anything else, and make this thread so entrancing that no one can escape. Eventually, millions of people are trapped and the world's economy tanks. Government agents confiscate the Technic Pack's servers and destroy them to save the world.

I wish every post was as entertaining as Neowulf's last post, and that I hadn't actually used my rocket sled.

People put in so much effort that they have no time for anything else, and make this thread so entrancing that no one can escape. Eventually, millions of people are trapped and the world's economy tanks. Government agents confiscate the Technic Pack's servers and destroy them to save the world.

I wish every post was as entertaining as Neowulf's last post, and that I hadn't actually used my rocket sled.

the first part just restated the last wish. Second part: Little do you know, this minor change in the timeline causes unforseen consequences. The only scientist possible of saving the world from a massive asteroid was killed in a freak accident involving a rocket sled they found. The world panics in terror, as the asteroid hits earth, and turns into kittens, smothering everybody in kittens. At least everybody's last words were "AWWWWWW!"

I wish that everybody stopped demanding I remove my santa hat.

Your wish for something bad to happen causes your most recent wish to be reversed, causing nothing bad to happen, stopping your wish's reversal, causing something bad to happen, causing your most recent wish to be reversed...

Causing the wish-granting genies to run out of memory trying to understand your wish and crashing the universe. When the universe gets put back together, it is only by removing the Indian Ocean. And every trace of your physical form.

Edit: Ninja'd! Well, I'll have to corrupt two wishes...

You now understand perfectly well that you are doomed to fail at every venture you have ever attempted.

I wish for a foam pickaxe shovel mining laser that shoots foam laser beams.

I am un-killed in a massive spacetime rollback setting the entire world, except you, back to my birth. When you say you're from 2013, you are sent to an insane asylum and remain there until one of the guard wardens realizes that you're right and lets you out. Due to a run of bad luck and guard cluelessness, this occurs in 2047.

I wish for laser vision.

Then there would be no economy, therefore no profit.

(Guys you realize the genies are eagerly watching this thread, getting ideas.)

I wish that I could build a different computer.

you build the somputer, but your new-found skill turns out to be so great the somputer gains senience and decides it doesn't like you. the computer then proceeds to contact the uN about the mistreatment of computers and it all ends with you getting shot out of a cannon.

i wish i had the time to wrench all the wretches!