Corrupt-a-wish

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your graphics teacher is no longer a scatterbrain and you become legendary for your computer graphics skill. Out of curiosity, you download MCP and decompile Minecraft. The cluelessness evident in Minecraft's rendering code causes your brain to melt down.

I wish Minecraft wasn't so cluelessly coded. And had a mod API built in.

Your graphics teacher is no longer a scatterbrain and you become legendary for your computer graphics skill. Out of curiosity, you download MCP and decompile Minecraft. The cluelessness evident in Minecraft's rendering code causes your brain to melt down.

I wish Minecraft wasn't so cluelessly coded. And had a mod API built in.

The mod API gets shut down because of modders being assholes about permission. Mojang stole the rendering code from spq16x or whoever, so mojang gets sued. Bam, no more minecraft.

I wish for my FPSes back.

You only get them while in 3D mode which causes an overload in your brain and turns you into a carrot. I then eat the carrot hence my orange glow!

I wish for a good Yo Mama Fight to break out! (ya know what, I'm going to make a thread right now!)

People's grammar gets better. Yours gets worse. You are suddenly followed around the Internet by a swarm of trolls who have nobody else to complain about the grammar of.

I wish I was a better troll (Insane trolling powers!)

You become both at the same time, causing a paradox and destroying all interwebs.

I wish that every single everything in the universe, down to the freaking quarks, became cheese!

... Everything becomes cheese?

I wish there were holograms.

That only gave him his wish, you need to corrupt it.

To Beenoc: Everything becomes cheese, but you become lactose intolerant.

To ampayne2: There were holograms...1000 years ago, but the technology was ripped from the universe by FSM.

I wish people would stop calling my jumping noises rude things. (watch any lets play where a slime is in hearing distance.)

That only gave him his wish, you need to corrupt it.

To Beenoc: Everything becomes cheese, but you become lactose intolerant.

To ampayne2: There were holograms...1000 years ago, but the technology was ripped from the universe by FSM.

I wish people would stop calling my jumping noises rude things. (watch any lets play where a slime is in hearing distance.)

They stop calling them rude noises, because you, and your noises, suddenly cease to exist.

I wish for omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence.

You turn into a giant, flying spaghetti monster and rule the universe with your noodley goodness.

I wish for Azanor to finish implementing the flying carpet in thaumcraft.

he finishes implementing it, but the second you install the update your computer melts

i wish for a giant fork to eat beenoc with

You get a giant fork to eat beenoc with but a nuclear disaster destroys every mention of beenoc in the world.

i wish for a tasty pizza

the pizza is the tastiest pizza in the universe, but eating it will cause the universe to implode

i wish for the most thing to ever thing