Corrupt-a-wish

You light yourself on fire, then run screaming into the hospital. The hospital burns down, and you die. You are posthumously convicted of arson and mass murder.

I wish the Andrew would release the new beta of the TBR modpack...

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a computer that is so powerful that it develops its own intelligence. You still can't play games because you can't stop your computer from playing modern games (and getting you an impressive string of hacking bans, while it's at it. It understands all the protocols better than the games' developers, it's so smart.)

I wish I wasn't so bad at literary analysis.

You are no longer so bad at literary analysis. Instead, you are terri bad at literary analysis. Its even worse now. In fact, its so bad that you've lost the ability to analyse the symbols on the page that people apparently call letters. You are no longer able to read. Have fun!

I wish for something fun to do. I'm bored :/

Not feeling tired makes it impossible to sleep, as you don't feel tired. Because you aren't sleeping, your body does not get to do all the important things it does when you sleep. After a while, you die.

I wish that all game-breaking lag was not laggy, but that all non-game-breaking lag was actually game breaking (the rules don't apply to each other, no paradoxes).

Your wish comes true, but everyone who experiences minor lag, now has the most lag possible. They vow to take their revenge, and hunt you down. They leave you locked in a room, with only a very laggy version of Pong to entertain you.

I wish i had a computer that didn't crash every few minutes...

Not feeling tired makes it impossible to sleep, as you don't feel tired. Because you aren't sleeping, your body does not get to do all the important things it does when you sleep. After a while, you die.

I wish that all game-breaking lag was not laggy, but that all non-game-breaking lag was actually game breaking (the rules don't apply to each other, no paradoxes).

but my wish only applies to daytime ;)

@theprolo:

you do, but only after something new comes out and everybody who was playing it has moved on. your effort was wasted

i wish i had the ability to speed up/slow down time, not time travel, just to make my own experience of time differ at will.

You speed up time by a factor of 200 000 000 000 times and cant slow it down fast enough and get killed when sol blows to bits.

to corrupt your other wish:

you instantly become tired when the sun goes down and fall to sleep instantly. Due to this you never meet any girls at clubs and are a virgin for life.

I wish I could tell the girl I love I love her. :'(

You tell her you love her. She loves you too. On your first date, you go out to that nice cafe down the street. A clueless employee, under the impression that the cafe is an oxygen bar, pumps oxygen gas into the room. The candles on each table turn into fireballs of death and you both live out your lives with faces that look something like Minecraft's coal item. Your date is so upset that she leaves the country to go somewhere with stricter safety regulations.

I wish Forge included infinite world height by making chunks cubes instead of columns.

Minecraft modding is now a peaceful profession filled by wonderful people. The community is so glad that you stopped the fighting with your wish that a mob of fans begins following you everywhere on the Internet, praising you wherever you go. Web pages, unable to deal with the "ALL HAIL ANDREWDONSHIK" spam, ban you preemptively so that your followers don't crash their servers. Eventually, your real-life address is leaked and you are crushed to death in a massive group hug.

I wish I could jump onto my house's roof.

You tell her you love her. She loves you too. On your first date, you go out to that nice cafe down the street. A clueless employee, under the impression that the cafe is an oxygen bar, pumps oxygen gas into the room. The candles on each table turn into fireballs of death and you both live out your lives with faces that look something like Minecraft's coal item. Your date is so upset that she leaves the country to go somewhere with stricter safety regulations.

Better than her saying she hated me :D

You do from 50 000 feet without a parachute and die horrifically.

I wish for a perfect server system that would automatically install plugins the way I wanted, ban idiots, mute spammers, and adjust the economy prices to be perfect.